Reviews for A New Beginning: A Different Ending to A Memory of Light and the WoT
WHCnelson chapter 27 . 1/28
Excellent story about the Wheel of Time. How about a Sequel?!
ECS chapter 11 . 10/28/2016
The canon explicitly confirms that the entirety of the Aiel knew that Aviendha's kids were fathered by Rand Al'Thor.
ECS chapter 5 . 10/28/2016
First , intriguing story thank you for writing it. Second, on Chapter 5, someone else must have pointed this out, but there is a Yellow Ajah Aes Sedai amongst the damane. There is no way that regular healing will not work on Fortuna.
intrepidscientist chapter 27 . 8/5/2016
I really enjoyed this story, you did a great job at continuing the stories. I look forward to reading anything else you decide to write.
TheZorpisuttle chapter 27 . 6/1/2016
I'd never thought of cultural exchange with the Aiel as a way to shift Seanchan culture away from damane and da'covale, but it's brilliant- they're both concerned with honor, more than any other Randland culture, they have a similar 'all channelers must do x' policy, and hopefully the exchange would eventually transition da'covale to something more temporary like gai'shain. I definitely think it'll take using the OP accidentally for Tuon to change policy, too- I'm not sure whether I think she'd insist on collaring herself right away or rationalize it away for a little bit, but I think either way she'd see reason once it was personal. Thanks for a great read!
Guest chapter 27 . 5/17/2016
I can not tell you how much I have loved your story! Thank you so much for clearing up some of loose ends! I felt as if I was reading what Robert Jordan had wrote!
I hope all is well in your life after reading about your moving etc, and that you are thinking of writing some more WoT stories very soon!
Lerris chapter 27 . 4/24/2016
I'd have liked to see Tuon interact with the wise ones. Ah well. Still, this is a pretty good ending as these things go.
Shadar2001 chapter 14 . 3/29/2016
The story's good, yet I noticed some gramatical & spelling errors.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/29/2016
Not sure if I want to scream, "NO! Not Talmanes!" Or just be sad he is dead, but got another year or two after AMOL.
Deepak chapter 27 . 6/20/2015
Thank you, very nice. it ties up things from book 14 nicely.
Guest chapter 27 . 6/8/2015
I have just finished reading your story... I think you have done an excellent job in portraying the characters and tying up a few of the loose ends.
Guest chapter 27 . 6/4/2015
Well done! I loved it.
Grummel chapter 27 . 5/30/2015
I read the whole story the last few days and my opinion about it is slightly divided.

You do have good style and I think you got many of the characters very well, especially Toun. You have good ideas, too. But then several times I found details that I considered ridiculously wrong, like when you wrote that the Borderlanders had repaired and manned a kind of Chinese Wall just month after the Last Battle.

I am glad I kept on reading, because the conclusion was really the best part of the story. Its a good end for the story and potentially the beginning of a new one.
Mary Lou chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
This is pretty good. I enjoyed it very much. :-) Saving for more reading. That last book left me angry that such a wonderful series had been ended in such a way. I was so discouraged over it I quit reading the series and I had read them all 28 times. Thank you for doing this.
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 27 . 1/2/2015
Great ending to the story. You are right, really, what happens after this is fairly obvious! :)