Reviews for A New Beginning: A Different Ending to A Memory of Light and the WoT
Mayhem296 chapter 27 . 4/16
Excellent story! Will you be writing another book to continue this one?
Mayhem
ckk chapter 27 . 3/25
Thank you for the great continuation of the series.
Oriol F chapter 27 . 2/4
Oriol F chapter 12 . 1/30
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Talmanes was one of my favourites!

Poor boy, he was so young :'(

P.S. By the way, my most sincere gratitude to you for your great job here. The end of AMoL is just a bit fast... Brandon Sanderson could have thought on something like this, but I imagine he respected the end as Robert Jordan had written it.

P.S.2. Is this fiction like A Song of Ice and Fire? I mean, does characters are still alive until they are proven to be dead and buried? If so, I'll be expecting to read more Talmanes soon :P
Zsych chapter 27 . 1/20
Good job. That was fun.
John Chandler chapter 9 . 1/14
Chills, I got chills reading this. Good chills.
John Chandler chapter 8 . 1/14
I actually got teary reading Loial penning the last line of his book. This was a well written chapter, kudos.
John Chandler chapter 7 . 1/14
Again a little too much dialogue. But loving the plotline.
John Chandler chapter 6 . 1/14
Nice change of pace. Too much dialogue in the chapter though. Conveying the pace of a conversation without so much he said, she said is an art that is hard to master.
John Chandler chapter 5 . 1/14
THE NEXT ARTUR OR ARTUR REBORN! HAHAHAHAHA! Imagine going into tel'aranrhiod and finding Artur gone, reborn to the Hornsounder. WOW! Wheels, go round.
John Chandler chapter 4 . 1/14
"Nothing's wrong. It's only time for the baby to be born." CLASSIC Wheel of Time wit, LOVE IT!
John Chandler chapter 3 . 1/14
The pace of Jordan is the pace of the Wheel of Time, I am fervently hoping the plotline skips to another thread next chapter or the one after.
John Chandler chapter 2 . 1/14
Story is building well. Still some spelling and grammatical errors that editing will pick up.
John Chandler chapter 1 . 1/14
Cant type, must read next chapter.
Peter Kim chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I think Nynaeve would love to learn that her old foe Moghedien is a prisoner of an a'dam and was force to serve the Empire. Moghedien really have a bad time after being freed from the prison of the Dark One. first a servant of Nynaeve, then Egwene ,then Mordin and now the Empire and well at least Nynaeve and Egwene treated her better than Mordin and she better hope that Mat doesnt know her (she will be in alot of trouble)and I wonder how she is being treated in the Empire but then Empire might treat her better than what Mordin and at least Nynaeve and Egwence treated her as a servant not as a slave? I wonder what will happen if Moghedin meet Rand(in the body of her old enemy Mordin)? The Aes Sedi do not want Elaida Sedai back and the Empire can keep her since too many Aes Sedi really hates Elaida Sedai and too many people wants her dead including other Aes Sedi and more likely Aes Sedis might use proxies to have her killed or get their hands on Elaida Sedai so that they will toture,etc her so Elaida Sedai is more safe in the Empire's hand then being freed.