Reviews for A New Beginning: A Different Ending to A Memory of Light and the WoT
Mary Lou chapter 1 . 2/9
This is pretty good. I enjoyed it very much. :-) Saving for more reading. That last book left me angry that such a wonderful series had been ended in such a way. I was so discouraged over it I quit reading the series and I had read them all 28 times. Thank you for doing this.
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 27 . 1/2
Great ending to the story. You are right, really, what happens after this is fairly obvious! :)
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 25 . 1/2
I've been reading these chapters very quicly - I think you've got some real talent for describing military situations and battles. You also capture Matt and the Seanchean characters very well.
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 14 . 1/2
Another good chapter!
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 13 . 1/2
Interesting how the two sides, the Seanchen vs the Wetlanders trust each other.
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 12 . 1/2
Shit, what a depressing ending to the chapter! But really, it's not going to be peaches and roses for ALL the characters. Bad people are still in the world, even if they're not darkfriends.
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 11 . 1/2
Great chapter!
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 9 . 1/2
Brutal Accepted Test -.
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 8 . 1/2
I like this chapter! :) Good characterization of Logaine.
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 7 . 1/2
Interesting chapter!
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 6 . 1/2
Oh man. The character I hated the most? Faile, with out a doubt. Fuck what a bitch. Anyways. Good characterization! :)
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 5 . 1/2
I like this story, fascinating potential conflicts here!
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 1 . 1/2
Interesting premise. I hate the Seanchan so much though, so I hope they lose out somehow. The future of predicted canonically was terrifying.
Chunq chapter 27 . 12/4/2014
Bit rough at the end, but I can't say I hated it. I felt something.

Thanks for writing.
Chunq chapter 17 . 12/4/2014
Gooooood stuff. I even felt relieved that she was freed. I thought I was going to read the extremely grim PoV of a dead woman.