Reviews for A New Beginning: A Different Ending to A Memory of Light and the WoT
jchayden79 chapter 27 . 5/8
I very much enjoyed reading this! Thank you
Reincheck chapter 27 . 4/12
Continue this story please.
This is amazing. You got their characters right and it was awesome.
I'm glad that Tuon finally understands. She needed her eyes opened. It still would have been nice though if Mat gets experience as Regent. haha
The messy changes he'd make. It would be revolutionary. Ahaha
WHCnelson chapter 27 . 1/28
Excellent story about the Wheel of Time. How about a Sequel?!
ECS chapter 11 . 10/28/2016
The canon explicitly confirms that the entirety of the Aiel knew that Aviendha's kids were fathered by Rand Al'Thor.
ECS chapter 5 . 10/28/2016
First , intriguing story thank you for writing it. Second, on Chapter 5, someone else must have pointed this out, but there is a Yellow Ajah Aes Sedai amongst the damane. There is no way that regular healing will not work on Fortuna.
intrepidscientist chapter 27 . 8/5/2016
I really enjoyed this story, you did a great job at continuing the stories. I look forward to reading anything else you decide to write.
TheZorpisuttle chapter 27 . 6/1/2016
I'd never thought of cultural exchange with the Aiel as a way to shift Seanchan culture away from damane and da'covale, but it's brilliant- they're both concerned with honor, more than any other Randland culture, they have a similar 'all channelers must do x' policy, and hopefully the exchange would eventually transition da'covale to something more temporary like gai'shain. I definitely think it'll take using the OP accidentally for Tuon to change policy, too- I'm not sure whether I think she'd insist on collaring herself right away or rationalize it away for a little bit, but I think either way she'd see reason once it was personal. Thanks for a great read!
Guest chapter 27 . 5/17/2016
I can not tell you how much I have loved your story! Thank you so much for clearing up some of loose ends! I felt as if I was reading what Robert Jordan had wrote!
I hope all is well in your life after reading about your moving etc, and that you are thinking of writing some more WoT stories very soon!
Lerris chapter 27 . 4/24/2016
I'd have liked to see Tuon interact with the wise ones. Ah well. Still, this is a pretty good ending as these things go.
Shadar2001 chapter 14 . 3/29/2016
The story's good, yet I noticed some gramatical & spelling errors.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/29/2016
Not sure if I want to scream, "NO! Not Talmanes!" Or just be sad he is dead, but got another year or two after AMOL.
Deepak chapter 27 . 6/20/2015
Thank you, very nice. it ties up things from book 14 nicely.
Guest chapter 27 . 6/8/2015
I have just finished reading your story... I think you have done an excellent job in portraying the characters and tying up a few of the loose ends.
Guest chapter 27 . 6/4/2015
Well done! I loved it.
Grummel chapter 27 . 5/30/2015
I read the whole story the last few days and my opinion about it is slightly divided.

You do have good style and I think you got many of the characters very well, especially Toun. You have good ideas, too. But then several times I found details that I considered ridiculously wrong, like when you wrote that the Borderlanders had repaired and manned a kind of Chinese Wall just month after the Last Battle.

I am glad I kept on reading, because the conclusion was really the best part of the story. Its a good end for the story and potentially the beginning of a new one.