Reviews for The Cabinet
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 9/22
Okay liked he story, but problems with two things in it. One the cloak couldn't be accio'd as proven in DH.

The second is I definitely have no respect for McG and haven't since the first book, but she is as much an idiot as Dumbles. When fighting in a war you kill the bad guys or you take the chance the good guys will be killed. She should have helped them keep that hovering on that window so the killers would die.

And got to say GO Neville. I would have did it too.
noylj chapter 1 . 6/22
Well, you made McG as helpful as ever, and as useless.
Go Nev
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
Interesting
taxzombie chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Solid little short story. Like your rendition of Harry.
Heksy chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
I did wonder about 'aparecium' indeed. Thanks for explaining :)
a fan chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
great little story, I loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
if harry is not mooning over his fangirl i am sure this would happened in canon but without bloodshed
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Great short story and a good read. It would have been interesting to read Ron and Hermione's reaction to what happened. Nice bit with Neville and Bella! Thanks for sharing.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
nice work
Nadoxx chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Nice!
BertaS chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Oh my god, I love Neville. And McGonagall's reaction was perfect.
Berta
shugokage chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Impressive story!
twistyguru chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Great story! McGonagall is spot on as her canon character, so dipped and steeped in Dumbles' "we must give them a chance to come back to the Light" BS. Trials? Are you shitting me? Does the woman (and the other members of the Order) have NO memory of the past?

You don't try to reform rabid dogs, you put them down. Harry and Neville understand this. If you decide to do a quick follow up to this, I'd recommend it being Harry dressing Minerva down after the captured Death Eaters either get off, or escape Azkaban to go back to killing innocents.
Blithesome chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Great one-shot! It's nice to see Harry taking initiative, and Neville and McGonagall joining in. Still, getting so many Death Eaters in one go relies of faulty planning on their part - it's not really wise to send lots of people through a strange portal without someone reporting back first, especially when you know you're going into hostile territory. Then again, wizards are pretty silly sometimes.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
interesting twist in this story :)