Reviews for The Shadow Singer
Zee2709 chapter 6 . 11/19/2017
It felt like i was in that conference room... The only other 2authors who managed to do that to me ie... Create a vivid image and allow me to escape from my body and become an ant or a fly in a literature - setting are Sydney Sheldon and JK Rowling.
Me chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
Wow
Kirihara Reii chapter 71 . 5/21/2017
This is nice 3
Guest chapter 71 . 5/8/2017
Io is soooo cuteeee. I hope i can be more like your Io. He talk from his heart.
Bitter Sweet Lovin chapter 37 . 3/9/2017
I still this story more than anything!
ili777 chapter 72 . 2/23/2017
I wish you the greatest of luck with your life. I believe that it is a difficult path, but sooner or later you are gonna succeed. Because your writing is one of the best out there.
Just keep in mind to take care of yourself.
Don't give up no matter what.
Difying Gravity chapter 6 . 2/23/2017
Getting the chance to read this story has actually made me consider the following of how much a person can suffer for the people that one will care about. We see Misaki literally throwing away his pride for his idol just to save his life and save him from the fate that his brother had suffered from.
yourfan chapter 71 . 2/22/2017
good luck with your deadline in real life~
do your best! your story is really great, so I hope I could read your book when it's published (let me know where to find it please~)
and I'm glad you promise to update this story. this story is what makes me your fans, and I hope to see it ends well
GeneFaustus chapter 18 . 2/20/2017
APPLAUDING ARISAKA AND HIS WORDS HERE. AKIHIKO GOT SHOOKT AF
Guest chapter 72 . 2/20/2017
I'm cheering for you! I hope you get published and become a real life Usami Akihiko~!
Moonshadowcuteness1 chapter 72 . 2/20/2017
Good Luck we're ropting for you! I knew you wil be great !
Naruhinamyotp chapter 72 . 2/20/2017
I wish you success sweetheart!
I started jumping with joy when my email read that you've updated a chapter That is how much I am in love with your writing
I honestly hated the thought of angst and just unhappy endings because well I can't handle that
But I've cried reading your fanfics and you are literally the first writer I didn't curse while reading the angsty endings because... well I can't really explain it. The angst made me very sad but also very happy when I read your work. But please don't stop writing happy endings I have read the Shadow Singer more than 3 times already and every time it makes me so darnhappy

But I would love to buy your books and just support your writing because you are just that amazing

Don't give up on your dream sweetie and you'll soon be living like Usami Akihiko :')
ARequiemForADream chapter 72 . 2/20/2017
I wish you a lot of luck on your journey, Shuu! I hope you'll be able to sleep sometime soon. Haha. I can really understand all of the problems you're facing, but on a different career path. Just don't over stress yourself, okay? Your mental, physical, and emotional health matter a lot more than trying to get these chapters out by a deadline.
Shiranai Atsune chapter 61 . 2/11/2017
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

WHY IS THIS MAKING ME WANT IJUUIN/MISAKI?!
Shiranai Atsune chapter 71 . 2/4/2017
I suppose that the Io/Ijuuin arc is over?

...then what now?