Reviews for The Shadow Singer
Bitter Sweet Lovin chapter 37 . 3/9
I still this story more than anything!
ili777 chapter 72 . 2/23
I wish you the greatest of luck with your life. I believe that it is a difficult path, but sooner or later you are gonna succeed. Because your writing is one of the best out there.
Just keep in mind to take care of yourself.
Don't give up no matter what.
Difying Gravity chapter 6 . 2/23
Getting the chance to read this story has actually made me consider the following of how much a person can suffer for the people that one will care about. We see Misaki literally throwing away his pride for his idol just to save his life and save him from the fate that his brother had suffered from.
yourfan chapter 71 . 2/22
good luck with your deadline in real life~
do your best! your story is really great, so I hope I could read your book when it's published (let me know where to find it please~)
and I'm glad you promise to update this story. this story is what makes me your fans, and I hope to see it ends well
GeneFaustus chapter 18 . 2/20
APPLAUDING ARISAKA AND HIS WORDS HERE. AKIHIKO GOT SHOOKT AF
I'm cheering for you! I hope you get published and become a real life Usami Akihiko~!
Moonshadowcuteness1 chapter 72 . 2/20
Good Luck we're ropting for you! I knew you wil be great !
Naruhinamyotp chapter 72 . 2/20
I wish you success sweetheart!
I started jumping with joy when my email read that you've updated a chapter That is how much I am in love with your writing
I honestly hated the thought of angst and just unhappy endings because well I can't handle that
But I've cried reading your fanfics and you are literally the first writer I didn't curse while reading the angsty endings because... well I can't really explain it. The angst made me very sad but also very happy when I read your work. But please don't stop writing happy endings I have read the Shadow Singer more than 3 times already and every time it makes me so darnhappy

But I would love to buy your books and just support your writing because you are just that amazing

Don't give up on your dream sweetie and you'll soon be living like Usami Akihiko :')
ARequiemForADream chapter 72 . 2/20
I wish you a lot of luck on your journey, Shuu! I hope you'll be able to sleep sometime soon. Haha. I can really understand all of the problems you're facing, but on a different career path. Just don't over stress yourself, okay? Your mental, physical, and emotional health matter a lot more than trying to get these chapters out by a deadline.
Shiranai Atsune chapter 61 . 2/11
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

WHY IS THIS MAKING ME WANT IJUUIN/MISAKI?!
Shiranai Atsune chapter 71 . 2/4
I suppose that the Io/Ijuuin arc is over?

...then what now?
Shiranai Atsune chapter 68 . 2/4
Wait... so... Ijuuin wasn't really in love with Takahashi but only thinks he is?

YEY! Io/Ijuuin! FINALLY! AFTER SO LONG!
shingekinolife chapter 70 . 1/3
So this is the second time I've binge-read this fic, and I'm somehow still drowning in an ocean of feels. I'm not sure if I reviewed this story already, but even if i did, oh well because this fic deserves a billion reviews. Everything about it is perfect. The MisakixUsami arc was beautiful, but I absolutely fell in love with the IshixIjuiin arc. The slow build there was perfect. It seems as though there are supposed to be a few more chapters left in the story, and I hope I get to read them one day, but if not, this ending still works beautifully. Great job!
Mrs.MagnusB chapter 19 . 12/22/2016
Yep I'm turning into a puddle
Mrs.MagnusB chapter 17 . 12/22/2016
Ugh I thought the dream was real and the doctors were going to have to revive Misaki lol
1,302 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »