Reviews for Uhm What?
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Simply love the start of this story!
lonestar40k chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
This was great, I look forward to the continuation.
concreteangel16 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Love this! It's short and absolutely sweet! This needs to happen on the show.
Ariel119 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
LOVE! How could anyone be unkind about this?! This: "Are you kidding?" The regular Rick was back, smirking at her. "Do you have any idea how badly I wanted to peel this off you that night?"

She hesitated for a moment and then shrugged. "You could have."

For the second time that night, Richard Castle was speechless. When he finally found his voice all he could croak out was, "Uhm... what?"

Kate smiled. "The book was done. We were done." A slight blush stained her cheeks. "And I realized... I didn't want to let you go. I went there that night intent on being with you." She rolled her eyes. "But you were so intent about a certain British secret agent that you missed all the signs."

Castle shook his head and sighed. "I can be dense sometimes."
MWAH!
Anon chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This may be your first het story, but I have to say it is well done so far (of course, there's little that is different here from non-het, but I have confidence that you'll handle it as well). The way they played off one another, her "demand" for him to propose correctly, the *incredibly* hot image of that dress being peeled off of her (and her willing and wanting it to happen) ... okay, sorry, I'm back from that happy place. :)

I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter(s) that I hope you'll write. Your other stories are certainly steamy enough - this should be quite fun as well.
ElizabethMe2 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Loved it! Please continue the story (:
prpleambi63 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
WOOOOOHOOOOOO, Your writing again , better hurry back cause so far im loving this , and Blue Dress Beckett is way fucking hot
JustAWriterWannaBe chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Very nice!
CassieBookWorm8 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Amazingly perfect.
LeighLee chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Dax! Ok, you don't know me, but I've seen you on Twitter and I'm a fan of your Otalia fic, TCOEM. Nice surprise to see you pop up in the Castle fandom. So this is going to be a full story? The status says complete so I thought it was a one shot until I read your note. If you continue writing, I'll continue reading.
naybaybay chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Oh my God, I am in love with you, seriously. This story was bloody perfection! That blue dress is my favorite outfit she's ever worn, I always thought she looked stunning in it :D Thank you for such an incredible story! xx
TCSCN chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
So sweet! I loved it. :) You should totally post it on IF. There's another Castle fic, but it's all by itself and lonely.
Cofkett chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Some of my favourite Caskett fics are by authors who aren't necassarily heterosexually inclined (ColieMackenzie, for example). Love is love.

Sweet, funny and sexy. Great job!
xfcastle chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Loved it! Thanks for a great story!:)
Can't wait for your next one!
evangml chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
i wonder if that was her intent the night of the book party. she obviously felt something for her as did he. nice submission