Reviews for Attack of the Green-Eyed Monster (No, Not Harry)
TheRoadOfInsanity chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Really good story just wish there was some fluff at the end:)
HP4ever chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Her nose was dead center. LMAO

this was so funny
Devilish Twinz chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I like it...funny with a hint of romance...nice
Mao chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
So sweet x3

And without fluff...[I mean, I like fluff somehow but sometimes it's too exaggerated D

You know what I mean? I'm getting out of the point...]

This story is absolutely brilliant in all points!3
Moonlit Maiden chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Ah that was really nice I like jealous hermione thank god Ron caught on though! I half imagined him storming out and it being all sad. Gid wish all boys were like Ron love that bit with homosexuality and Ron being nonchalent. is there a sequal or an example of Ron jealous? Cpomw to think of it this story doesnt need a one, anyway rambling now but great fic!
100-percent-Harry-Potter-obsessed chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Fantastic!
YourBeautifulDisaster chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
aw
squeeky-toy-123 chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
aw This was to cute! I really enjoyed it _
fUzZyCaReBeArZ chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
I loved it. And to all you out there who think Ron is the only jealous one, your wrong. One word...CANARIES! lol. If you've read HBP you know what I mean. Jealous!Hermione is always a good role. And poor, poor Ron, are you really that clueless? Lol! I know you're not. Love you Clueless!Ron!
Ms. Patil chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
haha...this ne1 who still thinks harry and h r still together ahsnt read this
HOGWARSTIAN HOBBIT chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
please continue. next chappie better be about their hogsmeade village. i found this hilarious. you have ron down to a t.
SillyGillie chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
Aw cute short little fic!

Very nice!
Drone 233248 chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
I like Ron - Hermione fics. It's cute that he doesn't like Mandy cuz she won't argue with him. Hmm, wonder who he does like then (cue roll of eyes).

Write more shorts!
Usako-chan chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Ah! So cute! lol This fic left me with a smile!
Marissa chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
adorably cute! love the title... Attack of the Green-Eyed Monster( Not Harry)! hehe

I like the new take on kinda clueless Hermione. I love all your stories, especially the one with Draco and Hermione and the anniversary. just LOVED the ending!anywayz, GREAT STORY!