Reviews for Disharmony
Teneombre chapter 1 . 8/21
Hi,
It was a nice fanfiction, even if, for polyjuice, Harry knew that someone is someone else which was not the cas during the weeding with Luna (but she is smart so, perhaps, she thinks of it imediatly).

catly

Ten
Ru-kun 09 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
... Just...so...hilarious...couldn't stop laughing for a while!
Lady Phoenix Fire Rose chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I really enjoyed this, it was rather amusing. Though I had to skim over the bit were Harry made the mistake, otherwise I'd never have finished it because I have tendency to get embarased for the characters. Why I don't really, but I do.

Great story! I'm slowly making my way through all of its pieces.
Dina C chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Original concept and clever ideas used here in your story. Thanks for sharing!
Rosina Ferguson chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Excellent one-shot.

Fiona
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
great story
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
aww hahaha cute story! :)
ladymirth chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
You're a good writer, but why in the world do you keep writing Hermione like a cross between Percy and Molly Weasley. Sure, she was painfully white-bread and self-righteous when she was a teenager, but people grow up and loosen up. The appeal of these characters are their potential to transform; they all have a sense of empathy and humour under the adolescent insecurity that hints at them becoming exceptional adults. Unfortunately all I see here are overgrown teens. Your Ginny is so catty! And why do the girls keep sniping at each other like that? How are they even friends?
Athenais777 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
While polyjuice potion stories abound on this site, this one was quite original. You had a way to really bring the story forth, from the careful setting up at the beginning at the restaurant, explaining the light inebriation, to how all four of them love a challenge.
Your descriptions of Ginny and Hermione were perfect, as usual, and the little details you included, from their respective underwear, to their way of walking befit the characters perfectly.
Quite enjoyable.
Secrets4theunderground chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
This was a great story. I loved it! Thanks for posting it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I am utterly convinced that the girl harry tried to kiss was ginny. Hermione is to cool and collected to go into hysterics over something like that. She is more likely to just tell harry he got it wrong even when drunk. Ginny on the other hand is a born prankster and would turn the situation to her advantage any way she could. After all her brother would be very unlikely to kiss her and strangely hermione didnt seem to mind that ron didnt comfort her with a kiss not very hermione like. Loved the way it was set up and the clues this gives to the fact it might not have been hermione at the kiss. She was cool and collected when angry if a little shrill at the resteraunt but not hysterical. Personality traits that it can be easy to miss and it seems our favourite boys did just that perhaps it was the shock poor things
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Fun polyjuice prank! :) I enjoyed all the Italian, and can just imagine the "reaming" that useless waiter got when the boss returns! lol Do Harry & Ginny ever go to Paris? That would be a fun story to read as well, if you get the inclination to write it. ;) How are Aurors and Schoolgirls/Hunters & Prey coming along? Another great read! :)
Lilyp chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This is brilliant! i loved everything about it. The stupid waiter, the way the quartet react to the all his stupidity, sexism and clumsiness, their drunkness about the polijuice thing. How Ginny had to impersonate Hermione, because she is the one who can act better and finally Harry and Hermione's disharmonian reaction.
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Great little story, though I was sure Harry would pull it off no matter what was dished up to him. He had worked out that Ginny was impersonating Hermione so why didn't he click she would perform the moue of disapproval? Oh we'll, Ginny always seems to get one over on him; she always wins in games of one upmanship.
I also have an entirely different vision of Hermione and Ginny. In my minds eye, Ginny is petite all over...tiny boobs and practically non-existent hips. Hermione is the more buxom one and of course is much taller. To me, Ginny is a pocket dynamo. But this is a vision from a woman who loathes and detests big boobs, not a man who obviously seems to like them.
Another great offering. Thanks Neil

Lesley (who is living in a state that is tinder dry and burning fiercely in some places...not close fortunately)
FriendofMolly chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
North,
That had to be one of the strangest chapters/stories I've read. It was Brilliant! I guess this was to show how normal a day (running into a inept waiter) they could have. The Grimmauld part was in a way a "normal" bet for wizards, I would guess. One of the things I like best about your stories is I never can predict what direction you will go, but it's always a thrill.
FoM
PS Perhaps had Ron or Harry made a nasty remark about the Harpies being an All Female team they would have had the real Ginny react.