Reviews for Regrets
Jesussaves119 chapter 1 . 7/1
good work very deep God bless u
BatShitCrazy21 chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
I thought this was very interesting. The writing was awesome and the perception of Dick's feelings and attitudes towards Barbara were accurate but I do feel like she was particularly harsh towards herself, like I felt there needed to be more of a reason why she was acting that way. But it is from her perspective and people are always hardest on themselves. It would have nice having her trying to make it up to dick instead of just feeling sorry for herself as I like to think she is strong enough to admit fault and do her best to mend situations but I still enjoyed the story:) and on a side note I agree with your profile where you said fan fiction is cheating but I love it! :)
RavensandCrowes chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Wow... That was written beautifully.
It really frustrates me that DC seemed so dead set against this pairing
turret towers do tower chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Woah. Just. Woah.
Firework's Feelings chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Woww, that was great. My first batgirl centric and I have to say, this was amazing. I feel I kno Barbs a bit more. Great story.

Are they really seven yrs apart?
Lin yi ham chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Great story. I kind of understand her a bit more.
Agent Five chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Holy sh*t! That's good!

But I'm a little freaked ... are you channeling my thoughts? Lifelong illness & now potential divorce from the love of my life ... did we just see the same likeness in these characters ... or should we talk this over more ...?!

Stunning crafting yet again. The characters are so alive in your hands. xoxoxo
MrGardener chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
That's just really well done. You nailed that story and filled in a lot spaces with their history too...bravo
jdcocoagirl chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
kagome04 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
wow this was really really good. but so so sad. Barbara and Dick are my favorite couple!
Syl chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
You have clearly and concisely delineated the very reasons why I really grew to hate Barbara Gordon, a character whom I loved and admired for many years. But her hurtful treatment of my favorite Boy Wonder is something that I just can't bring myself to forgive. And I can't understand why DC went so far to destroy their relationship. A shame really.

But a great fic from you.:)