Reviews for Flip and Click
subSamwich chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Wow, that was surprisingly hot... the mood was all tense yet... excited? I don't know what I'm trying to say as I can't seem to get the visuals out of my head, but that was awesome. Didn't notice any typos or weirdness, either, which is always a plus. I want MOAR! Btw, I'm one of those lurking, non-reviewing a$$holes simply because I embarrass myself every time I try - like right now... how I review write derppp?! *panics* - but it was refreshing to get called out on my bullcrap (is that how you say it? *non-native speaker*). Please don't stop writing!
animewiccan725 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
So, I've recently gotten myself into Supernatural and (as you well know) the Wincest is so thick you can cut it with a knife. So here I am, looking for some delicious smut and I come across your little ficlet. I had that moment of 'Oh I forgot she writes for Supernatural!'

As for the review itself: I loved this. Very well written, good descriptions and details. Delicious lemony smut. Just what I'd expect from you. Awesome job as always.
RaiineDays chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
That was interesting. I didn't dislike it. An odd fetish but I can kind of see how they'd have it.