Reviews for The Courtship of Jack Frost
Cool story can't wait for the next chapter please update. I think it was well written!
seems-pretty-legit chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Please update soon!
shiroiokami chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Are you going to continue this?
Peanutbutterzombie chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
I really like the idea of Jack being in heat tehe:D And so I really hope that you'l update this story someday?:D But yeah take your time:)
SoulMore chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
FAN!
yr1104 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Ooooh! Aster is going to lose it! I can't wait to see him go nuts. Hope for an update to this.
blueclouds chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
I thought it was typed very well. a little grammar faults here and there but not sooo majorly bad. The plot seems legit and could go somewhere, say an evil villain kidnaps jack? Not sure about the scene with the MIM was helpful but I guess he never really is helpful.
FunnyDs1 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
hurry and update its amazing so far so don't stop here
Update chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
LUVED it plz update!
Anie6142 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I honestly really liked this, I was wondering when would you be able to update it. Please keep going :).
nicoandleoaremine chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
what happened to continuing this...?
guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
(looks around) The fuck is the rest?
Oi, it's been a year, a month and two days, so I believe next chapter will be thrice the first, yeah?
(Drops pathetically the sassy face) ...Pleeeease I'm DYING to see the rest of it...
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Have to say it's only the first chapter (though very long) and I'm already in love with the story, please continue.
Treehugeer chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Pleasecontinue!
Awesome chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I LOVE IT! I love the ideas behind it and how fudging adorable jack is and i think you really kept them all in character. PLEASE CONTINUE IT