Reviews for Secrets
JadelynAugustWest chapter 8 . 4/13/2014
Hello I'm new here! I hope you'll update soon! I can't wait for the next chapter... I love this story so far... I hope you'll see my review because it means a lot to me too. You know to be responded back... I love your story! I'm a total Bade fan and a vampire fan! Thanks for making this story! I think it changed my life... ;)
Guest chapter 6 . 5/23/2013
awww the ending was so cute!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
i really like this story so far and I can't wait to see what happens. I hope there will be more romance between jade and beck!
amanda.obi.5 chapter 8 . 4/18/2013
Love the story!
Venus Beauty chapter 8 . 4/9/2013
thats so sad! :(
Cassie chapter 8 . 4/6/2013
It was really good i loved it!
IzzyQ chapter 8 . 4/6/2013
I got that Twilight reference!
twenty four7bade chapter 8 . 4/7/2013
Woah..Ryder has morals! Who knew! Update soon!
BhindGreenEyes chapter 8 . 4/6/2013
Love it
BhindGreenEyes chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
Love it
Mickeyxoxoxo chapter 7 . 3/4/2013
Loooooooooved it! More!
twenty four7bade chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
That was a surprising chapter. They both seemed a bit nonchalant with their answers. Like not enough emotion. & it seems weird that Jade would make her first time with some guy ..only coz she was born during a time when virginity was sacred & it's a little out of character maybe? Idk..the end was super cute! Update soon!
Venus Beauty chapter 7 . 3/1/2013
Lol, that was funny! Please update fast! And i love the bade cuteness, byee! :D
Cassie chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
This chapter was really good! I liked it! I get that you have a life and stuff but could you update sooner for the next chapter?! The stories getting really good!
twenty four7bade chapter 6 . 2/27/2013
Like the chapter! Great update. I'm starting to see more of the story now. Update soon!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »