Reviews for Look Behind You
That was very good
Lia chapter 4 . 7/27
Anyway you have got a great writing style and you re very accurate with the behavioral patterns of each character, aside from Draco obviously, but he is a necessary OOC character in this story for the sole purpose of Hermione and Ryan and the base of this family story: Dramione love. This has been perfectly executed so far and I can honestly say I'd love to read your own original literature some time in the future.

Also let me know what name to look for on the covers of award winning books. Communicate with me anytime using twitter, follow me lia_gravity.

Thanks for the wonderful story... Love In Action (LIA)
throughhiseyes chapter 28 . 5/1
this was amazing! it was a wonderful tale of romance and murder. great job!
Hellascape chapter 28 . 4/29
albert-twist chapter 28 . 2/25
Wow! That was such a good story and such a well written suspense! Seriously it felt like one of those crime tv shows! Oh gosh I loved it!
ladybear92 chapter 9 . 2/3
Its a great fic.. I really enjoy it.
Scarlett Seren Potter chapter 24 . 1/15
I knew it! Nessa speaking. Before this chapter, I had no idea who would want Hermionie. But at some point in this chapter I started thinking about Theo. He was only mentioned in one chapter and it would make sense for him to love Pansy.
In short, I knew it!
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 28 . 12/29/2015
Another job well done. :-) HG4eva
Jules-Millicent chapter 28 . 12/13/2015
good story. It was like an episode of law and order and criminal minds all in one. I feel bad for theo (not in your story but in general) people always seem to make him the bad guy lol. But I enjoyed this throughly.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/24/2015
I liked Theo. :(
Guest chapter 23 . 10/24/2015
Can't wait for the identity then
Guest chapter 22 . 10/24/2015
It was Terry?

Isn't he involved with the investigation?
Guest chapter 21 . 10/24/2015
Terry might be the one the guy is blackmailing. Adfjalsjdfasjd;lfa;lsdflasdflakjsdf;l

And the Trio encouraged him going to L.M.! :(
Guest chapter 19 . 10/24/2015
I think they were catching animals for Ryan's zoo. ;)

BTW, I like the name Ryan. Some fics have ridiculous names. It starts with an R just like Ronald. Is that why he was named Ryan?
Guest chapter 16 . 10/24/2015
Norfolk. I had a feeling his business at Norfolk wasn't innocent. Well, I had thought it was, but I wasn't sure. I didn't know what he could be doing there.

It was pretty neat of you to include a Muggle acquaintance of Hermione. When you first mentioned a young woman visiting an older woman, I racked my brains thinking about who the older woman could be. She turned out to be a muggle. It's also pretty neat how you provided the backstory with a few short lines from Hermione. Plus, from your description of the kidnapping (or abduction), you implied that the younger woman could be her daughter or at least a Niece.