Reviews for Look Behind You
Heey chapter 28 . 5/23
DISNEYLAND FUCK YEAH THAT WAS MY CHILDHOOD RIGHT THERE
silver chapter 28 . 5/5
Aww this is so nice. Very well written.. :)
I absolutely LOVE your stories! Your grammar and spelling is perfect and your content never fails to disappoint!
narcissalockhart chapter 1 . 1/24
Another cool story. Can't wait to get bottom of the mystery, just hoping that the killer won't be Blaise or someone I came to like. We'll see.
Anika Cobriana chapter 9 . 9/30/2014
The fact that you added a profiler to the the case, makes me wonder if you are a Criminal Minds fan. And I love the fact that you made the profiler Dudley, I don't see him in about 99% of the stories that I read!
Aria Talbot chapter 9 . 8/18/2014
Molly is an idiot. I never like her in the fanfics. She seems to admant that Ron and Hermione HAVE to get together. Jeez.
jkrowlingrox chapter 28 . 6/25/2014
Nice story with good suspense.
painkillerjane chapter 11 . 5/27/2014
Everytime i read ths date and time between scenez the law and order "dun dun" sounds in my head lol. Great story do far.
emiwat14 chapter 28 . 4/11/2014
This was great!
amandaisalwayswright chapter 10 . 4/2/2014
You are a really good writer; there's an amazing plot! But your romance needs a bit of work. :)
t chapter 28 . 2/19/2014
i read everything in one go ! it was really great and well written (even if there were some grammatical errors). I really enjoyed reading your story and i didn't guess who the killer was (even if i suspected him at some point i somehow dismissed it). Anyway, good luck for your next stories !
Fullofpassion09 chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
Ron left her for someone who didn't mind being like his mum?! Lmao I'm totally not surprised and can I say I love how you fused them together in Ryan and like where this is heading with Draco!
fanfictionforlife18 chapter 28 . 1/9/2014
Excellent! I loved every second of it :)
swear-bytheangel chapter 28 . 12/30/2013
wow i really liked this, i had absolutely no idea who the killer was until you said it! also little ryan was lovely and it was cool that you made ron hot headed but not a complete ass like some people do
Kymine chapter 28 . 12/14/2013
that was a great story. i enjoyed reading it very much. keep up the good work :)