Reviews for Look Behind You
Is it Blaise? Adrian pucy? Marcus flint? Those are my guesses
katherinepsn chapter 1 . 5/11
Ha! Hermione is forced to stay with Draco. Don't we all see this coming .
Bernaheartsyou chapter 5 . 3/23
Wow! I love how descriptive everything is. I can see the vision.
Bernaheartsyou chapter 2 . 3/23
I am loving how this story is going, pretty excited for this.
elizabethrose1974 chapter 28 . 3/12
love it!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 28 . 2/4
I found this story while finding "Beauty and Beast". The summary was so intriguing I decided to read some of it! After the prologue, I was hooked!

I must say when all was said and done, Pansy's situation, decisions and losses broke my heart! None of it was Hermione's falu or responsibility
jace4ever chapter 28 . 1/21
I loved this story!
Nora E. Bradford chapter 28 . 12/26/2016
"Look Behind You" was such a great story! I just love mysteries and the Draco-Hermione pairing is my favorite ever. Job well done! XO Nora
Lightning09 chapter 28 . 12/14/2016
Amazing! Simply breathtaking! All your work!
Guest chapter 28 . 11/2/2016
*Snicker* Good point weasel, considering that Hermione was married to you!..*More Snickering*
Guest chapter 28 . 9/14/2016
That was very good
Lia chapter 4 . 7/27/2016
THIS IS SOOOOOOO ADORABLE!
Anyway you have got a great writing style and you re very accurate with the behavioral patterns of each character, aside from Draco obviously, but he is a necessary OOC character in this story for the sole purpose of Hermione and Ryan and the base of this family story: Dramione love. This has been perfectly executed so far and I can honestly say I'd love to read your own original literature some time in the future.

Also let me know what name to look for on the covers of award winning books. Communicate with me anytime using twitter, follow me lia_gravity.

Thanks for the wonderful story... Love In Action (LIA)
throughhiseyes chapter 28 . 5/1/2016
this was amazing! it was a wonderful tale of romance and murder. great job!
Hellascape chapter 28 . 4/29/2016
Sweet.
albert-twist chapter 28 . 2/25/2016
Wow! That was such a good story and such a well written suspense! Seriously it felt like one of those crime tv shows! Oh gosh I loved it!