Reviews for Life After Loss
Passerbye chapter 30 . 9/5
Thank you for such a wonderful story! It was beautiful in its detailed sorrow, managing to capture the emotion of loss and exploring all of the deep dark feelings that accompany it. It is nice to read of overcoming your grief in such a realistic way, the fact that it often never really leaves- it just grows fainter and more easily managed with time and patience. Thank you for having a happy ending, it helps show that we can find happiness even after experiencing life-altering sadness.
Thank you so much for this story it’s making me cry so much
jazellsparrow chapter 30 . 8/21
Omg this is probably one of the greatest fanfictions I have ever read! I cried so many times. Thank you so much for this story 3!
DeetsViBre chapter 30 . 8/3
Luv4anime1987 chapter 30 . 6/18
There are so many good things to say about this story. I really like your explanation of how the inuyasha world works. Its an interesting view and so different from how i usually read it as. As far as the realistic aspect of how the inuyasha world is, I can see your view totally making sense. It was such a tear-jerker too. I could feel kagome’s feeling during her mourning as if it were my own feelings. I loved the writing style too. Great job. One of my fav stories.
Montara chapter 30 . 5/20
Love the ending! Thank you for another great story! :)
HoneyChan UsaChi chapter 30 . 5/16
It was a great fanfic. I love it's originality. However, I wish there was more focus on Sesshoumaru and Kagome. So much of it revolved around her past with Inuyasha that I hoped you'd put as much effort on creating a slow believable romance with Sesshoumaru. A descriptive lemon would have probably helped. It felt rushed on their part. Otherwise it was well thought out.
Rokizol chapter 30 . 5/15
Beautiful story! THANK YOU!
sesshylovr chapter 30 . 5/15
*happy tears* beautiful ending!
Rokizol chapter 2 . 5/15
This chapter made me cry. You really touched emotions here! Love the story so far! Poor, POOR KAG!
GemNika chapter 30 . 5/14
My heart! Oh God this was fabulous!
SesshyzLover91 chapter 30 . 5/13
I found this story to be a very enjoyable tale. I like reading it all. I cried and smile and just all around enjoy it. This was a wonderful story hope to read more some.
marushumnluvr4eva chapter 30 . 5/13
i was glad to see this story done. you did a wonderful job writing it. the emotions felt while reading it had a soul searching feel to it. i was glad Sess's mom was the good one in this story. she helped Kagome through a tough time with the loss of a loved one. Sesshoumaru was a surprise as well. i could feel the thoughts you wanted to convey in this story. superb writing 10 out of 10. keep up the great writing. c'ya'
Raven-2010 chapter 30 . 5/13
Aw what a beautiful ending, four pups the 5 year old is adorable he'll be an excellent swordsman like his dad

Raven
Raven-2010 chapter 29 . 5/13
Hahaha she can't wait to have the pp so cute

Raven