Reviews for Life After Loss
Kallen21 chapter 25 . 5h
I absolutely can't wait for the next chapter
mtnikolle chapter 25 . 8h
I was dreadfully amused that it never occurred to Sesshomaru that Kagome would be the one to rally his allies, though given how rough this last year has been for her emotionally I can understand his assumption.
REDWOLF47 chapter 25 . 8h
Ohhh, such a good chapter :)
inugirl504 chapter 25 . 8h
Love it
GemNika chapter 25 . 13h
Hell yes! I'm so digging this development. I love how you made Miroku really shine in this with his monk mentality.
Wren210 chapter 25 . 14h
awesome chapter... I can't wait to see Kagome and her allies kick some serious butt... It would make Sesshomaru so very proud of his little mate and it also helps with Kagome's healing, if she can pull all this off..

great work :)
BlindHuntress chapter 25 . 14h
Cannot wait for them to be reunited!
MissKitty35 chapter 25 . 14h
Thank you for updating. Glad to see Kagome being stronger. Hope to see her and Sesshoumaru back together soon.
mutemuia chapter 25 . 15h
Glad you're back!
I loved how the strategy was developed, and the way Kagome's dignity was accepted.
They have a plan to rescue them, hurrah!
I'm afraid there will be a bloodshed...
GemNika chapter 24 . 10/12
I've been ghost reading your stories (and I still have more to get through), but I had to leave a review. This is amazing. I don't have enough words to describe how much I love it. I especially love the concept of Sesshoumaru having a small pack and this husk of what his father's rule once was, instead of the sprawling mansion that's so commonly written about for him. I hope you return to this story soon, because I can't wait to see what happens. Keep up the great work!

And now I must read more of your work... I should be working on my own fics but... My fingers need a break haha!
Flarproll chapter 12 . 9/8
I'm kind of waiting for Kagome to quit whining about everything. :P I mean, I made it this far into the plot, so I'm interested. But can't she just grieve by herself already without panicking and bleeding all over the place? She lost half of her soul to Kikyo and never acted like this.

Kagome: I lost one whole person who is important to me! Nobody understands my pain!
Me: ...Oh look, it's the center of the universe, Kagome Higurashi. I guess we all need to crowd around her now, making a fuss over her even though she just responds to it with insults.
yaoi4adollar chapter 24 . 9/6
Ohhhhh so good update soon please
BlindHuntress chapter 24 . 9/3
I...i need more please! Zomg this is so beautiful and i want them to be happy!
Omgesus chapter 24 . 8/18