Reviews for Life After Loss
Montara chapter 30 . 5/20
Love the ending! Thank you for another great story! :)
HoneyChan UsaChi chapter 30 . 5/16
It was a great fanfic. I love it's originality. However, I wish there was more focus on Sesshoumaru and Kagome. So much of it revolved around her past with Inuyasha that I hoped you'd put as much effort on creating a slow believable romance with Sesshoumaru. A descriptive lemon would have probably helped. It felt rushed on their part. Otherwise it was well thought out.
Rokizol chapter 30 . 5/15
Beautiful story! THANK YOU!
sesshylovr chapter 30 . 5/15
*happy tears* beautiful ending!
Rokizol chapter 2 . 5/15
This chapter made me cry. You really touched emotions here! Love the story so far! Poor, POOR KAG!
GemNika chapter 30 . 5/14
My heart! Oh God this was fabulous!
SesshyzLover91 chapter 30 . 5/13
I found this story to be a very enjoyable tale. I like reading it all. I cried and smile and just all around enjoy it. This was a wonderful story hope to read more some.
marushumnluvr4eva chapter 30 . 5/13
i was glad to see this story done. you did a wonderful job writing it. the emotions felt while reading it had a soul searching feel to it. i was glad Sess's mom was the good one in this story. she helped Kagome through a tough time with the loss of a loved one. Sesshoumaru was a surprise as well. i could feel the thoughts you wanted to convey in this story. superb writing 10 out of 10. keep up the great writing. c'ya'
Raven-2010 chapter 30 . 5/13
Aw what a beautiful ending, four pups the 5 year old is adorable he'll be an excellent swordsman like his dad

Raven
Raven-2010 chapter 29 . 5/13
Hahaha she can't wait to have the pp so cute

Raven
I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a big fan of Sess/Kag stories. Some of them, not all, while having a good story plot and are well written, they rush the relationship, have them fighting till they let "sexual" tension take over and alot of character bashing. But your story was amazingly well done. You gave the characters time to properly grieve, you gave them time to grow, you gave them time to get to know each other. Yes, there was that a minor sex scene in the middle, but you didn't just have them jump each other. It was for comfort. It made sense. You have a very well written story hear and I look forward to reading more stories from you.
magix234 chapter 30 . 5/11
A good ending awaits the one who prevails against all odds. I enjoyed reading this story. It had its ups and downs. Thank you!
Typicalyssa chapter 30 . 5/11
Awww... That was wonderful. Thanks for the amazing story. It's definitely one of my favorite! 3
Sakuharu1 chapter 30 . 5/10
Good chap
The Blue Insanity 8500 chapter 30 . 5/10
Awwww! A splendid ending! I loved it! Oh and twins! Sesshomaru’s gonna have a grand time guarding his daughters!