Reviews for Cor Cordium
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT!
Articuno chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
I love this.
lori.ravenheart chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
You really do write great heartwarming stories. These are amazing.
abattles2 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
So sweet
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
God! This. Is. . . I don't know! I can't even guess! Beautiful! Striking! Unique! Miraculous! And a bunch of others more.
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Wow. That was really good. Like the subtle hints of pre-slash, but not any outright slash. Thank you for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
"Let me find someone," he said. "Someone I can trust, someone I can love, someone who trusts and loves me. I want someone I can trust with all my secrets, and they won't back away from me in horror and they won't expect me to save them all the time. We can just laugh and argue and eat together like anyone normal. That's all I want."

Most heartbreaking thing I have ever read in any HP fic, ever. And the last line? DEVESTATING.

In it's Beauty, as is the whole fic, but, last line? Not an ending, but, redolent of new beginnings. Your talent at writing never ceases to amaze Me. There is a reason that you are in just about every HD (and some Snarry and L/H) rec list. And why everyone steers new comers to the fandom in your direction without fail. THIS; is why. Thank you. Peace. And good day/night. :)
Maria chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Brilliant! You must write more for this one!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This is really good.! Ive read a few of your works, the longer one and I absolutley love your ideas and wiring style! Also nor of this story couldn't hurt
lilz54 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Nicely done!
Kitty Savella chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Ahhh, too short. This was fantastic.
whatdoessnowbecome chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Such a nice one shot.
Thanks.
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
"I promise that I'll do what I can to fight for the same things you did. But without the manipulation and the secrets. They didn't do any good, Headmaster. They really didn't." Simple but heavy. And very accurate and true.

The scene with the wanking confused me. What's that got to do with Harry's heart of hearts? I'm sure most teenage boys wank.

Harry praying (/whatever he was doing) for a mate like that- also heavy.

Starting over. Very nice.
Midnight-Kitsune11 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013