Reviews for Canon of the Flesh
Ink-About-It chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
When I grow, I hope my writing is even half as good as this.
BostonRocket chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Who are you? This was amazing. I loved this story. I love your writing. I can't get enough of Jane/Maura but this story has greatness, power and put a magnifying glass on emotion. Thank you for your gift. I feel privileged to have read it.
AWorldOfNonsense chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I loved this! It was honestly beautiful and left me wanting so much more. I could feel every word and was so disappointed to see it was only a one-shot. Thank you for writing this! It's always a pleasure to read really great stories.
abchorse chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Beautifully written, as always.
bethiem chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
that was great! although i think i would like to no if justice was served for that little girl. i also wanted to tell you that i have finally caught up to you in all your stories. i have to say that i really enjoy your writing and look forward to your next adventure! thanx so much for sharing, beth.
AnitaPlant chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Beautifully written. Love the originality of the story. It's nice to see this side of Maura.
I especially liked how you let Maura use her 'tools' to interact with both bodies, comparing and contrasting...showing her tracing the Y on Jane. Nice touch.
Risiwys chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
That was beautiful.
Jobee24 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
That was heartbreaking and beautiful. So well written. I really love your writing. What a great glimpse into Maura and Jane. Jane being what Maura needed after a terrible day and Maura being what she felt her little victim needed her to be. Even your little glimpse into Crowe during the autopsy. I have to admit, the first part was tough to get through. I had to psych myself up for it. But it was definitely worth the read. Thanks!
AnneCuffed chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Not senseless, not good or evil, but a series of events on a continuum that lead to Maura presiding over her autopsy table. The flow of consciousness is like a teardrop in a river. The tear making its way to the ocean and falling again as rain one day.

I think they'd have to make a deal about talking and debriefing, whether to each other or a professional. The reality of situations like this would strain the best of psyches. I lasted 5 years in a critical care unit before the drama and adrenaline burned me out.
socks-lost chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I think that was my favorite line. "Most of the detectives had little tells, small indications of what part of her work crept under their walls and left them exposed." Also I like the part just under the page break where Jane's looking at the street with cop eyes, and how you noted that knowing the difference, knowing about the things that go bump in the night actually affects a person. Really well written!

On another note: fanfiction was slacking and I sooo did not get this in my e-mail! Shame on them!
tumblecat chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
If this is what comes out after a couple of months then I am more than willing to wait. That was amazing thank you.
Mo Phillips chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Exquisite
BerriganDiana chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
So you kept your promise of the one-shot in the immediate horizon. Good. ;)
emaline29 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
gorgeous.
bkppr1066 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This was beautiful. horror and eroticism skillfully contrasted. A perfect depiction of Maura's life.
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »