Reviews for Canon of the Flesh
J.M.Pack chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
That was profound. Just amazing. I'm in compete awe.
LuvreadingR-I chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
:) Thank you. An insightful look in the thought process of Maura and her role of Queen of the Dead. She is strong and independent, but actually needs help getting through her process and she has a partner in Jane, that understands those needs.
docmel chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
The drama, the emotion, the philosophy under it all...kudos! "Commiseration, support or oblivion." How fortunate to have such options! And how very reflective of what we all really need and seek. "It was what lived under the surface that you had to be aware of and see to understand the entire picture. " All of life has truth wrapped up in that statement...seems like everything is shrouded in some form of mystery and if you can't see beyond the surface, the picture will be ever shifting and leave you frustrated and confused. Love your writing. :)
Hunter Memoir chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Wow.
HM
CharlieTheCAG chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
That was perfect. Loved the part about hockey, I feel you Jane, I feel you.
happykt chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Nice but sad
The Watcher chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Compelling, I couldn't stop, this story drew me in and enraptured me.

This story is excellent, your work is excellent.

You have a gift, use it.
looks the same chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Vivid. Bold. Loved the contrast of Maura's worlds. Your writing appears effortless, and therefore I believe every word you wrote. Thank you for this :)
Linbooks chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
A very finely crafted story, sensitively done. Thank you-it could not have been easy to write.
Pipkat chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Words fail me...this is a beautiful story! You are a master storyteller;thank you so much for posting and sharing your story!
YouThink chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Just beautiful, in all its darkness. Thank you.
cupoftea1 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This is perfect. Maura in 'her' world like that felt very real and true. Wish there was more work like this around here!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Very nice. Love the way Jane knows Maura better than Maura knows herself.
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3