Reviews for Studies In Short Form Storytelling
JuliusKing chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
Chill chapter, not really inspiring, but it is a nice throwback regardless. You have the character's put together rather nicely as well.
Not that this is to be considered relevant or otherwise but, How much do you owe me?
anon chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
Fun one shots. Wirte more plz!
shippersgonnaship chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
These are a lot of fun! I love my ship fics but group fics are awesomesauce too. Bring on chapter 6 and 7 and 8 and infinity!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
I wonder what made Annie so happy! These are cute!
hannahsmetana chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
Lol as a multi generation gamer I love it. Can't believe the glaring omission of the two best multi games ever though, both n64 classics... Mario kart 64 and Goldeneye!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
I wouldn't like it if they changed seating! So I'm glad they r gonna restore the balance LOL
Guest chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
These one shots are so much fun, looking forward to the next one!
hannahsmetana chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Sorry, couldn't resist, that little clip with Abed never leaves me. I liked it lots and I am especially enjoying the rapidity with which you are churning them out. You are like a machine! A good machine, not a robot that steals people's jobs. Bleep bloop.
tvlover84 chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
This one confused me lol! Did Abed predict all the stuff that would happen in season 2? lol perfect. Love these so far please write more!
tvlover84 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
awwwwww so cute! Both my ships! Pierce and Abed's soul destroying moment lol omg
Guest chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
Good one shots!
Lovely Laughing chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
I'm really enjoying these one shots. Good job
hannahsmetana chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Yay, I like it. I also feel that I want to play dd, as long as I can find an Abed to be the story teller. I'd like to see more of these. Maybe one where Jeff is forced to act charitably or something...
hannahsmetana chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Awe really sweet. Bonus memory pop too!
nyclove3 chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
You don't owe me any money (at least I think not...) but I'm reviewing because I enjoyed this! I love the idea of the group continuing D&D with Neil. Actually it's kind of my head canon that Pierce still plays with Neil for some reason! I love all the classes for everyone too, very apt. This made me smile a lot. :)