Reviews for To Be Trusted Is A Greater Compliment Than Being Loved
JazzTheCookieMonster chapter 1 . 6/22
saw a few reviews on here which suggested you could have cut a lot, in terms of re-telling of pitch perfect, but i think you did a great job. You changed it up a bit and wrote it from a different perspective which is what fanfiction is all about, so well done. its a good story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
So much of this was just a rewrite direct of the film like how tedious. Ppl reading pitch perf fic have obviously seen the film those parts can be paraphrased
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
:)(:I'm overcome with joy that Beca is finally happy. I like the pace and how Beca slowly started opening up,of course, with Chloe first. Chloe's reaction to be Beca's secret, I loved. The smutty parts are really nice because it doesn't go overboard but still amazing. I was sooo happy when Beca told her dad off. It's his loss. I actually like Jesse in this too. Wonderful fic.
Biggiewoods chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Would really like to see a sequel to this.
An chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
This is the shit, please write some moree
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
The tenses change from past to present a lot and that disrupted the flow. It's seemed on the surface and didn't hold much emotion but its a 1 shot so that happens. A lot of typos. A lot of lines from the movie was in it so it didn't feel like a story. But the sex scenes/parts weren't smutty so that was a plus.
Aca-bitches chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
This is auch an amazing story your a really good writer you should definitely consider doing another story like this
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
please respond how big was becas penis
Moxain chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Honestly, I was really hesitant when I read that Beca had a penis since I'm a lesbian that only likes girl/girl anatomy in fanfics but I got into really quickly. Good job
QBause chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I don't know what's wrong with her father but I would love to have a daughter like her because she's so head strong and just plain AWESOME.

This is the best story I red on fanfiction! You my friend is amazing! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
You should consider writing another chapter, maybe when beca proposes or choe gets pregnant? Idk... REALLY GOOD story bro!
hollyhwrites chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Enjoyed your story. Thanks for sharing.
ZupertrixNovels chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Very well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
this was a great story
bechloe-sendrick chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
i can't even...this was probably one of the sweetest and hottest (i mea you can write smut!) fics i've read so far ! you are just pure awesomness and i hope you're gonna write more of these in the future :)