Reviews for Ain't Nobody Who Can Sing Like Me
Death to elves chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Hi there. I was reading Game again and decided to follow this story out of curiosity. I like it. keep up Fili Kili fanfics please, you are sooo good at them. :D
silvermoongirl10 chapter 11 . 12/9/2013
I have just read this from beginning to end because I just could not stop reading! :) this was abosulty brilliant! I loved it so much! I laughed at the nickname Kili's children had earned and I am so glad you gave Kili and Brede a happy ending. :)
MercedesAsheSorrel chapter 5 . 11/21/2013
Hurray for me I get ten points! lol I love 'Being Human' and Mitchell, in fact I'd say I love it almost as much as I love this fanfic! Great job! I love the fluffy brotherly affection in this fic, and it has a slight angst feeling to it as well that I like.
broadwayb chapter 11 . 11/4/2013
Such a lovely tale! Just what I was looking for!
Beloved Daughter chapter 11 . 7/15/2013
Really awesome story. I love it to pieces! I adore music too - and a guy who can play an instrument and sing? Major points in their favor right there. Thanks for writing and posting this awesome story!
Ilovevollyball chapter 11 . 6/8/2013
Lol this chappie was hilarious ! You did a great job on it !
I've read both of your storys and love em !

Can't wait for more !

P.s. loved the whole story :)
LiL PriNCeSs Me chapter 11 . 5/21/2013
Hi! I've finally read this. Like a month later lol. I'm sooo sorry life's been crazy. But I just finished my finals so all is well.

Anyway what a great ending. I'm so glad you decided to take it that one step further. I think Kili makes such a great dad. And I loved the little dwarflings. I really really wish they had a happy ending like this. And it was so good to see Thorin so happy and carefree. I bet he does wish he could have been like that with Fili and Kili.

Anyway again great job! And so sorry that it took me so long to read it!
DoctorWhobbit chapter 11 . 5/5/2013
I love everything about this story! It's an adorable idea and you wrote it well - why can't the book/movie end this way! (someone call Peter Jackson quick)
"Life was as it should be, and life was good" - *sobs because perfect final sentence*
Pergjithshme chapter 11 . 5/2/2013
Lgslgalfaltagkghbblgslggs CUTENESS OKAY I LOVED THIS STORY GAH CUTENESS OVERLOAD
Pergjithshme chapter 9 . 5/2/2013
I'm having seizures from the UTTER CUTENESS UGH I CAN'T
Pergjithshme chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Lgskgslgslgslhhhslhhlshslkgslgslhd HAHA YES.
Wayward Dragon chapter 11 . 4/21/2013
Oh wow. This is literally the best thing ever! I was on vacation when you updated, so I'm just now reading this, and its PERFECT!

I love how you've managed once again to work all of your other masterpieces in there somewhere. I was laughing so hard, because as soon as I read about Dwalin taking his boots off, I was like, "here comes the badger story!" Lol

I seriously loved this whole story, but your ending was just amazing. The Kili monsters were everything I'd imagined and more. Thanks so much for the ride!
Tosharino chapter 11 . 4/13/2013
SUCH A GREAT STORY!
Yeah, there's not much else I can say. You made me fall in love with a "mary-sue" and your ending was so sweet I feel a cavity coming in! Bravo! (That's a compliment, I swear!)