Reviews for Harry Potter and the Path of Indifference
blinddivinity chapter 8 . 3/20
I was not expecting that! The ending caught me off guard. Great chapter.
HPMARIE chapter 14 . 3/20
Love it!
Stormwing89 chapter 2 . 1/15
Try No Fortress is So Strong by Prairie City. It is a pretty good story with Harry's twin being the boy who lived, but they actually have a brotherly bond and work together where they can.
pellant.william chapter 14 . 1/4
Nice read so far, I enjoyed what has been written so far and I hope you post an update :) will there be romance? if so I'm seeing a lot of harry/murtle which would be an interesting pair wonder how that would work. In any-case hope you keep up the good work -William
jumping-jo chapter 14 . 12/29/2016
oh poor harry nothing is going right
Orange chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
Man I don't know why people make up usa to be a leading role model for other countries in fanfic when usa has the most crime in the world. The premise was good but it looked like a fanfic written be Michael bay but with no explosions.
mckertis chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
"for all intensive purposes" ? Really ? You are such an ignorant USian.
mckertis chapter 2 . 9/27/2016
So...nothing that happened to Harry WILL happen to Harry. No bashing... so ...what is that point of having Harry as the main character at all ?
NaruHarem4ever chapter 14 . 8/28/2016
Awesome, keep up the great work!
Fleightfire chapter 14 . 8/15/2016
Such a great story, i do hope it gets continued soon
bigfan22 chapter 14 . 6/4/2016
Damn good story so far. I def like the fact that Harry doesn't want to forgive his parents anytime soon. While I do like that James and Lily aren't abusive like other neglect fics, years of neglect do take a toll on a person. One day saying your sorry doesn't really make things right, so I'm glad that you are keeping things realistic in that regard. Having said that...I'm not sure what to think about James. Lily seems to really want to make things better, but with James it almost feels like he's ok with Harry not forgiving them. The same pretty much holds true for Sirius as well. A part of me wishes they would feel a little more remorse over there actions. Minus that one observation/complaint, overall this fic has been an absolute blast to read. Great job and I def look forward to the next update.
evans16 chapter 14 . 4/17/2016
great chapter!
SmexyBananas chapter 14 . 4/1/2016
People are stupid
yanzebilo chapter 14 . 2/29/2016
Awww.. I just lost little bit of my soul when i saw when it was updated last time
cellester chapter 14 . 1/29/2016
This is great! Hope you update soon.