Reviews for Harry Potter and the Path of Indifference
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 10 . 7/4
You gave your Harry a 360 degree character shift from being a loner to a friendly person. And he is developing to be a punching bag from the likes of Isobel and the other Ravenclaws. All of a sudden he is craving for friends. Overpowered is not boring. But pathetic is.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 9 . 7/4
You are sanitizing Lucius. That character was pure evil.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 7 . 7/4
Too much stupidity on the part of Lily and James. Sending Harry to camp was like pouring gasoline to a fire. They know already they neglected Harry and could not even offer a sincere apology.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 2 . 7/4
Really, Gene is the saint? I guess we have a different concept of what a saint is. In my definition of a saint, Gene was not it. Overpowered is not boring. Pathetic is boring.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 5/31
The problem with Harry not being the BWL is that your story will miss out on the impact of the revelation that the Potters favored the wrong child and that Dumbles made a grave mistake that Halloween night. And speaking of no bashing, you even made Pettigrew to be a hero. That was incredibly ridiculous.
birdandthebell chapter 13 . 5/14
I really enjoy the story so far. Myrtle is great and Harry is fascinating. I look forward to reading more.
CMVreud chapter 13 . 5/14
Half melted goggles? Is the Basilisk Kryptonian now?
stonegnome1 chapter 1 . 5/13
I am a bit puzzled. If Harry is eight years old what is Molly Weasley doing being pregnant. I am returning to this chapter from further on in the story and Harry seems to be in his normal class so by this point Ginny should be seven? An eighth Weasley child?
Ninggay chapter 13 . 5/13
Love your story. Not the usual brother of bwl. Love your portrayal of harry and his estranement from his family
The 10th Wand chapter 13 . 5/12
Damn Harry is suffering through a lot in this year.
Kairan1979 chapter 13 . 5/12
Thanks for the update. I almost gave up on seeing it.
Harry can't catch a break, can he? To be found next to Rebecca's body... nobody is going to listen to his 'I'm innocent'.
Ranmaleopard chapter 13 . 5/11
This is just great I can't wait for more. Please continue!
Aries Christensen chapter 13 . 5/11
I would have been in Azkaban if I was part of this story. The characters are so annoying that I would have killed a few of them long ago. Imperio on a house-elf. Make house-elf steal a gun and then go hunting from the shadows.
Aries Christensen chapter 9 . 5/11
Self-destructive? They are in a war, you do not take prisoners in a war. You kill kil kill.
Call0013 chapter 13 . 5/11
Yet another problem caused by dumbledore keeping secrets