Reviews for Harry Potter and the Path of Indifference
bigfan22 chapter 14 . 6/4
Damn good story so far. I def like the fact that Harry doesn't want to forgive his parents anytime soon. While I do like that James and Lily aren't abusive like other neglect fics, years of neglect do take a toll on a person. One day saying your sorry doesn't really make things right, so I'm glad that you are keeping things realistic in that regard. Having said that...I'm not sure what to think about James. Lily seems to really want to make things better, but with James it almost feels like he's ok with Harry not forgiving them. The same pretty much holds true for Sirius as well. A part of me wishes they would feel a little more remorse over there actions. Minus that one observation/complaint, overall this fic has been an absolute blast to read. Great job and I def look forward to the next update.
evans16 chapter 14 . 4/17
great chapter!
SmexyBananas chapter 14 . 4/1
People are stupid
yanzebilo chapter 14 . 2/29
Awww.. I just lost little bit of my soul when i saw when it was updated last time
cellester chapter 14 . 1/29
This is great! Hope you update soon.
mcgee chapter 14 . 1/13
Nice writing, just wish the story was more enjoyable.
grovepjp chapter 14 . 12/13/2015
Tx
JPElles chapter 14 . 12/5/2015
I like how things are going. Especially the slow road to Harry having a more amicable relationship with his family.

I can't wait to find out what happens with them both being found out as Parseltongue. It does sort of remove Albus's crazy idea of magical power transfer. Because honestly if that was possible Voldemort and all kinds of other dark wizards would have been doing it all the time. lol. Especially to people like Tonks say and the metamorph power.
Slytherin's Pimp chapter 14 . 11/26/2015
Not bad
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
I... prefer "Self-Epiphany" over "Helpful OC/Stranger" approach. Though that depends on how they are played mostly.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 14 . 11/14/2015
Great work.
gangui chapter 14 . 11/11/2015
nice very nice storie
i can't stop waiting for the next chapter
Deamonium chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
There goes another story where 8 years old speaks like triple his age? For Gods sake, use common sense people, there is no way eight years old would speak like that. And no, not even genious child..
Sigh.
coldblue chapter 14 . 11/9/2015
Sorry for not reviewing so often.

Still, "Harry Potter and the Path of Indifference" is my favorite story you created.

Albus Dumbledore and his view of Harry Potter:

Well, Dumbledore is a GREY character in this story and I figure that much with reading the beginning of this chapter. On one hand, he a good Teacher/Headmaster that looking out for the children/teens of Hogwarts and is narrowing down who is Petrifying Students. On the other hand, he knows that these Attacks are a lot more complicated than just mass panic BUT more like Harry being targeted. Dumbledore thinks these attacks are a way to make Harry Potter into more of a Outcast and turn into a Dark Wizard to join Voldemort/Death Eaters. It interesting to see Dumbledore take a interest in Harry Potter, even if Gene Potter the Boy-Who-Lived.

Harry Potter dealing with a NEW Potions Lab and people discovering his Parselmouth abilities, along with Gene Potter:

I like it. Sort of a way to cope with Myrtle not being their in the Girls bathroom, while doing his Potion actives. Harry still makes Illegal Potions or in the Wizard World a cook that makes Drug Potions, but he still has to push his abilities with Brewing Potions. Now that EVERYONE knows in Hogwarts knows Harry and Gene can use Parselmouth abilities. That mean Harry life got a lot tougher in some ways more than Gene. Hell! I expect Gene Potter to even think his brother a Heir of Slythrine once Draco Malfoy and Hagrid are ruled out. Maybe not though. It depends how Second Year goes at Hogwarts.

Questions

1) When Gene and Harry Potter find the Chamber of Secrets, then will Harry look around in the Chamber of Secrets? Maybe find some use or items in the Chamber of Secrets?

2) What will happen with Harry now that Hogwarts students know of his Parslemouth abilities? Are the students Hogwarts going to be harder on Harry or perhaps his friends?

3) What will Albus Dumbledore, Lily Potter and James Potter think of Harry Parselmouth abilities, since they will hypothesis that Voldemort accidently gave some of his Magic to Gene Potter? Will they think it Peverell family blood running through James, Gene and Harry Potter?

4) Will their be Parsel magic? Maybe Sherry could help Harry look into Parsel Magic? Maybe Parsel Magic would be useful for Warding and Healing/Potions?

Suggestions

1) The Chamber of Secrets had a lot of possibilities. I'm sure Voldemort/Tom Riddle searched the Chamber of Secrets.

Still, maybe Harry Potter can convert the Chamber of Secrets into ANOTHER Potions Lab incase the one that Galye showed him. The Room of Requirement was found by Umbridge and cronies. With Chamber of Secrets, only one other or two people can find it: Gene Potter and Ronald Weasley. I'm sure that Harry Potter can figure out how to Ward off Gene and Ron, but no one would suspect Harry to use the Chamber of Secrets as his SECOND Potions Labs.

2) Yeah. I expect Hogwarts Students to get harder on Harry. Not to mention the loyalty of Harry friends will be put into question. I figure Terry and Gayle are still Harry friends. That might not explain more of how it was capable the Bullying and Isolation that Harry might go through.

Gene Potter will have Ron and Hermione. He won't be as alone as Harry, who friends sort of left him dry with Quirrel and Harry having to kill Quirrell to protect his Brother and Ron. I just hope Harry friends sort of step up or Harry just going to become MORE Indifferent to them to not give a shit.

3) I hope that Dumbledore and Potter Family actually look into their Family history to explain how Harry got Parselmouth abilities. Sort of give way for Harry to discover through Dumbledore and his parents that his father, brother and Harry himself are linked to the Peverell Family. I figure Harry would figure that out about Potter-Peverell connection at some point and maybe figure more about the Peverell family.

4) I hope you look into that. Most "Harry Potter" Fan Fiction writers that INVOLVE Parsel Magic usually have it involved with Wards and Healing.

Maybe Wizard Society in Britain became SO BACKWARD that they don't know what Parsel Magic capabilities besides Voldemort and Salazar Slytherin who were Dark Wizards and Dark Wizard Families of Ancient Houses. I would love if Sherry shows MODERN day Wizards knowledge on Parselmouth abilities and uses so that Harry Potter can use it to his fullest advantage.

Gene Potter won't because he believes Parselmouth 'Evil', but Harry going to be Indifferent about Parselmouth abilities and feel free to explore it uses.

I can read Parsel Magic use for Potions and Warding. Snake venom for Poison or Potions. The Chamber of Secrets is hidden and only revealed or OPEN to Parselmouth speakers, so I could read Warding being apart of Parsel Magic.

Keep up the good work and thanks for updating!
Gon Freaks chapter 14 . 11/9/2015
Ummm...Harry was raised in the magical world mostly. So how does he not know what parselmouth is? When everyone else does? Especially since it was feared cuz voldie knows it?