Reviews for Harry Potter and the Path of Indifference
Pat chapter 14 . 8/23/2017
I've really enjoyed this story so far, and it's frustrating that you didn't continue it. This Harry is very much a cynical realist. I've read other "Harry is a neglected twin" stories, but in most of them, he really is the Boy Who Lived, and his brother with the scar is *assumed* to be that, but isn't. (You actually haven't even told your readers which twin is *really* the correct Boy Who Lived - the characters in your story are all assuming it's Gene!)

You'll need to bring in an explanation as to why both Potters are Parselmouths, since if the explanation was "Riddle's horcrux" then only Gene would have the ability. In fact you haven't mentioned or implied that your alternate universe even has horcruxes in it.

I'll bookmark this story, and check back a few years from now to see if you've written more.
gangui chapter 6 . 7/20/2017
Whatever harry say or think he is only a child without power and influence and no abiity to judge anyone because just like you say he is a tyran who believe himself right because he was hurt.
gangui chapter 5 . 7/20/2017
how can they know better they are only student who only know the fact the media or the teacher give that harry killed Quirrel Dumbledore never told them he was possessed by Voldemort adn seriously only people who have killed can call him a murderer ? that pretty hypocrit if you murder someone everyone can and should remember you what you did .Anyway this story is great continue:)
blinddivinity chapter 8 . 3/20/2017
I was not expecting that! The ending caught me off guard. Great chapter.
HPMARIE chapter 14 . 3/20/2017
Love it!
Stormwing89 chapter 2 . 1/15/2017
Try No Fortress is So Strong by Prairie City. It is a pretty good story with Harry's twin being the boy who lived, but they actually have a brotherly bond and work together where they can.
pellant.william chapter 14 . 1/4/2017
Nice read so far, I enjoyed what has been written so far and I hope you post an update :) will there be romance? if so I'm seeing a lot of harry/murtle which would be an interesting pair wonder how that would work. In any-case hope you keep up the good work -William
jumping-jo chapter 14 . 12/29/2016
oh poor harry nothing is going right
Orange chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
Man I don't know why people make up usa to be a leading role model for other countries in fanfic when usa has the most crime in the world. The premise was good but it looked like a fanfic written be Michael bay but with no explosions.
mckertis chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
"for all intensive purposes" ? Really ? You are such an ignorant USian.
mckertis chapter 2 . 9/27/2016
So...nothing that happened to Harry WILL happen to Harry. No bashing... so ...what is that point of having Harry as the main character at all ?
Isamaru chapter 14 . 8/28/2016
Awesome, keep up the great work!
Fleightfire chapter 14 . 8/15/2016
Such a great story, i do hope it gets continued soon
bigfan22 chapter 14 . 6/4/2016
Damn good story so far. I def like the fact that Harry doesn't want to forgive his parents anytime soon. While I do like that James and Lily aren't abusive like other neglect fics, years of neglect do take a toll on a person. One day saying your sorry doesn't really make things right, so I'm glad that you are keeping things realistic in that regard. Having said that...I'm not sure what to think about James. Lily seems to really want to make things better, but with James it almost feels like he's ok with Harry not forgiving them. The same pretty much holds true for Sirius as well. A part of me wishes they would feel a little more remorse over there actions. Minus that one observation/complaint, overall this fic has been an absolute blast to read. Great job and I def look forward to the next update.
evans16 chapter 14 . 4/17/2016