Reviews for A Change of Heart
joey chapter 15 . 7/29
Your Cooper is perfect. The sweetness between him and Blaine is what hooked me. I am forever your loyal fan.
Pelznase78 chapter 26 . 7/26
Such a great story! Loved it a lot!
izzytheklainer chapter 26 . 6/15
Omg the epilogue was amazing! I love Klaine with kids! And I love that Brittany and Santana asked Kurt and Blaine to be the donors, they would make gorgeous babies! Thanks, for another incredible story! :D
isabella chapter 26 . 6/7
No matter how many times I read this, I always cry at the end. Absolutely amazing!
llmine chapter 7 . 5/25
Reading this wonderful story again.
#favoritechapter
thegirlformerlyknownasB chapter 26 . 5/23
I enjoyed this so much! It was really lovely!
stacekins chapter 26 . 5/14
I thought this was amazing a few chapters ago, I didn't know what I was in for...wow! Katie and Bailey, Hummel Anderson Designs, two older kids that needed a home together and are such great kids with terrific parents, musicianBlaine..you've hit every wish for them I could've thought to wish for.
stacekins chapter 24 . 5/12
That was one of the funniest things I've ever read, sheer perfection! I truly loved this story, the relationships and how they evolved. Thank you for writing such an incredible story that I'd read many times over
Marauders4200ita chapter 26 . 4/24
This was magical;)
Forsgren2006 chapter 26 . 2/1
So good and worth the wait. Now excuse me while I go wash away my tears and blow my nose...
Guest chapter 14 . 12/19/2014
Freakin chandler anoying little bitch... I swear with him all I need is freaking duck tape I am ao mad I mean I hate Kyle and puck and Quinn are freaking top on my hate list but chandler he is a freaking obsessed psycho that needs to calm his ass down so not happy with that twig seriously if u like look at him from the episode of glee you can so tell he looks like a freakin squirrel no seriously look him up
Guest chapter 26 . 11/29/2014
Best ending to a beautifully written fanfic
FangirlFreakYoli chapter 26 . 10/29/2014
GAHH! This story is everything I have ever been looking after and more. I can't beging to describe how much I loved it. Badboy!Blaine and bullied!Kurt is one of my favourite things in existence and now it is here! AND THE ENDING I STARTED CRYING AT TEENAGE DREAM! Thanks for posting this!
VoyageAsia chapter 26 . 5/25/2014
I read this story over 3 days and found it incredibly hard to put it down. It is seriously the best batboy!Blaine story I have read. Where to start...

It was interesting to understand why everyone in Anderson's crew (especially Blaine and Kurt) built up their walls and why it was so important to belong to the gang. It was also interesting to see the crew's reaction to change (i.e. the shift in Klaine's relationship) and how it rippled amongst its members.

At first glance it appeared that Blaine really needed Kurt to push him outside his comfort zone and learn to love and trust another. However it soon became apparent that Kurt needed Blaine equally for the exact same things.

Cooper was also an interesting character - so caring and supportive of Blaine, but not knowing how to fix things. I think both Burt and Cooper were smart to see that each boy was getting something out of the relationship and letting it develop.

A truly great fic. Thanks so much for sharing. Hopefully you will be collaborating again!
Dekkaann chapter 26 . 5/5/2014
I love this! I cried and laughed so much at this more then I ever had at a klaine story! You guys did such an amazing job words can not express. Gosh it was just so sad and happy and dramatic and kept me Guessing. It honestly was in the top three klaine stories I've and I've read easily 75-100! you guys are very talented keep up the good work!