Reviews for A Change of Heart
llmine chapter 7 . 5/25
Reading this wonderful story again.
#favoritechapter
thegirlformerlyknownasB chapter 26 . 5/23
I enjoyed this so much! It was really lovely!
stacekins chapter 26 . 5/14
I thought this was amazing a few chapters ago, I didn't know what I was in for...wow! Katie and Bailey, Hummel Anderson Designs, two older kids that needed a home together and are such great kids with terrific parents, musicianBlaine..you've hit every wish for them I could've thought to wish for.
stacekins chapter 24 . 5/12
That was one of the funniest things I've ever read, sheer perfection! I truly loved this story, the relationships and how they evolved. Thank you for writing such an incredible story that I'd read many times over
Marauders4200ita chapter 26 . 4/24
This was magical;)
Forsgren2006 chapter 26 . 2/1
So good and worth the wait. Now excuse me while I go wash away my tears and blow my nose...
Guest chapter 14 . 12/19/2014
Freakin chandler anoying little bitch... I swear with him all I need is freaking duck tape I am ao mad I mean I hate Kyle and puck and Quinn are freaking top on my hate list but chandler he is a freaking obsessed psycho that needs to calm his ass down so not happy with that twig seriously if u like look at him from the episode of glee you can so tell he looks like a freakin squirrel no seriously look him up
Guest chapter 26 . 11/29/2014
Best ending to a beautifully written fanfic
FangirlFreakYoli chapter 26 . 10/29/2014
GAHH! This story is everything I have ever been looking after and more. I can't beging to describe how much I loved it. Badboy!Blaine and bullied!Kurt is one of my favourite things in existence and now it is here! AND THE ENDING I STARTED CRYING AT TEENAGE DREAM! Thanks for posting this!
VoyageAsia chapter 26 . 5/25/2014
I read this story over 3 days and found it incredibly hard to put it down. It is seriously the best batboy!Blaine story I have read. Where to start...

It was interesting to understand why everyone in Anderson's crew (especially Blaine and Kurt) built up their walls and why it was so important to belong to the gang. It was also interesting to see the crew's reaction to change (i.e. the shift in Klaine's relationship) and how it rippled amongst its members.

At first glance it appeared that Blaine really needed Kurt to push him outside his comfort zone and learn to love and trust another. However it soon became apparent that Kurt needed Blaine equally for the exact same things.

Cooper was also an interesting character - so caring and supportive of Blaine, but not knowing how to fix things. I think both Burt and Cooper were smart to see that each boy was getting something out of the relationship and letting it develop.

A truly great fic. Thanks so much for sharing. Hopefully you will be collaborating again!
Dekkaann chapter 26 . 5/5/2014
I love this! I cried and laughed so much at this more then I ever had at a klaine story! You guys did such an amazing job words can not express. Gosh it was just so sad and happy and dramatic and kept me Guessing. It honestly was in the top three klaine stories I've and I've read easily 75-100! you guys are very talented keep up the good work!
DeanAmbroseMySexyLunitic chapter 26 . 4/23/2014
I love this story! It was awesome and cute :)
Umklaine chapter 3 . 3/27/2014
My second time reading this fic and it's even better the second time! Amazing
Becca chapter 16 . 3/20/2014
Oh. My. God.

I just connected that Kyle's full name was Kyle Johnson. There's a Kyle Johnson at my school, and he is the sweetest person. He's first chair cellist in the orchestra and always helps me figure out fingerings to the notes because I can never get them myself. :)

Anyway, I LOVE your story! A truly great Klaine story!
Peanutmama0724 chapter 26 . 3/10/2014
Wonderful story! I started crying when Blaine had his accident. I was so afraid that it was going to be his heart that Burt received I almost didn't want to read on but I just HAD to know what happened. You are amazing with words. I could see everything in my head clearly & it was wonderful. I only wosh it was longer! Lol. This is a job excellently well done.