Reviews for Calling You, Please Answer Me
khrVariaLover chapter 1 . 4/16
annnnnnnnnnggggggggggggssssssssttttttttttt. kuroko! D:
Skyla15699 chapter 1 . 4/16
All I can say is that this is just so beautiful. So beautiful that I cried while reading it. So beautiful that I couldn't stop my tears from flooding my entire room. (ok that was exaggerating a bit but lol)

But really, I haven't read such a heart-breaking angst fic for a long time. You did an amazing job. Now, excuse me as I go pick up the shards of my broken heart and attempt to glue it back together by watching Kuroko no Basuke season two again XD
This is really nice. I've been trying to find inspiration for a story I am about to make. This helped me a lot. My heart is broken.
Great story. If I had one nitpick it would be this; what the hell are you doing kuroko using your phone in the middle of a busy road?!
Kuroneko37916 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOO KUROKOOOOOOOO
Sheen-chan chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
This is so sad but a good work indeed. Keep writing..
namikaze-chan chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
you are.. EVIL
but I love this fic(can't believe I just stumbled into this.. NOW)
it made me go "eeeeeh?" and who dare to hit Tetsu?
Lynn chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Omg, it's so sad. Q.Q
Kiseki no See Die a.k.a. KnSD chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
-standing in the corner crying- My kokoro...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Mmmmm... Nice work I guess
Saxima chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
. . .

* quits life forever *
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I want to hug you and wrap my arms around your neck at the same time. However, I will probably-most definitely- hug you, because this was amazing and heart-wrenching and I cried (yeah I'm sensitive like that).
Also, tortured precious fictional characters are my guilty pleasures too. Not sure if that makes me a masochist for liking something that puts me through hell and constant turmoil, or a sadist for liking something that puts my precious bby through hell and pain; though.
Oh and thanks for the candy
Sakura4eva chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I HATE YOU. LIKE I TOTALLY I HATE YOU. But ohmygoodnessgracious, you are a bloody (too soon...) genius! And I love you. But OH WOW, DO I EVER HATE YOU. *sobs in corner* - Cady
DAIrinchan chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Damn. How sad. It must be horrible to get a message like that. But i love reading about chatacters being tormented, so all is forgiven! Thanks for writing this. :)
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 1 . 5/18/2013