Reviews for Generation of Acting
FictionalAwesome chapter 6 . 4/17
I absolutely LOVE this! You're probably not continuing but I wish you would! It's so good with such a good concept. Please update!
KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Peachy-piee chapter 6 . 10/7/2016
So, um, hi. I really like your story. It's very interesting and has a nice story line. Though it's been three years, maybe you can start writing again? I don't expect you to, and you don't have to, but I just wanted to read more. Even if you don't continue its alright, because I understand that it's hard to continue writing stories that you stopped writing a while ago. I have experience with that so I totally understand if you don't continue. Um, yeah, thanks...
R. A Cross chapter 6 . 8/16/2016
Update please
Guest chapter 6 . 12/15/2015
Update please!
happy-go-lucky writer chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
Omg this is beautiful. I see what you did there with the "Vanira" name :D.

"Kuroko no Basuke" wow I think this is the first time I saw the name of the anime that does not mention the copyright. I love it! Its like its breaking the fourth wall but its not cause its considered the script!

I love it! I have honestly been thinking about this idea for ages but I never actually got the time and the inspiration to write it. Im so happy I can see a different take on this idea.

I love your first chapter! Continue to make such beautiful work!
TheCaptainOfShips chapter 6 . 1/20/2015
Too bad he wasn't listening to the writer AHAHAHAHAHAHA
StarlightBlue101 chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
Nice fanfic. Please continue and don't give up on it :)
Land on the stars chapter 6 . 6/19/2014
Please update. I love this book already :)
The Lone Empress of Hell chapter 6 . 3/25/2014
This is so exciting! I'm looking forward for the next chapter. :D
sheneverupdates chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
Nice! Indirect kiss! Like the direction where this is headed :)
Just wanted to point something out, Midorima doesn't have the same voice actor as Gin from Bleach o_O (he does however share the same VA as Shizuo from Durarara xD, ditto for Akashi and Izaya!)
Monkey D. Writer chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
Update pwease! I love your stowy!

-MDW
Ella-chan000 chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
This is awesome! A bit similar with the generation of music (I think). Update soon :)
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
Fantastic! I had to try SO HARD not to laugh at Aomine's disguise! It was just too much! Hmmm...I bet Kuroko is Vanira ne?fabulous job with the characters by the way. Each and every one of them are in character. I can't wait to see how things escalate from here on out! Having the GoM be actors is an original idea, which I think is great. Please update soon, I look forward to reading more
yuukikuransaama chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
omg love this pretty please continue dying to know whats gonna happen next :)