Reviews for A family matter
Elise chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
I'd just like to add something:
I've just read the comments and this "uh-uh" person was/is really rude. REALLY rude. You didn't deserve that "makes me want to slap you" bit, and the rest either, at all. They shouldn't post that kind of thing and should be ashamed of themselves because that is the worst comment on fanfiction I've ever seen (and I've seen a lot) and it's not even helpful, just plain mean and nasty. I'm sort of angry now, that someone that writes so well gets this comment is bloody annoying. I'll say it again: you didn't deserve any part of their stupid message. That is all.
Elise chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
Noooo :'( Whyyyy durincest...? I just love your writing, the past few chapters were awesome and then... :(( this would have been great if Fili wasn't talking about his flesh and blood brother... I have four brothers, so I had a little trouble finishing this chapter :/
otherwise, if I forget about that last bit, this was great. Really liked it a lot. The alternative chapter with Kili dying had me in tears. I was ecstatic when I saw you had written for The Hobbit, that's one of my favorite stories :D So thanks for uploading, although I don't really like the ending, sorry :/
Also as a side note, I saw you wrote something in German. I love German! What a pity I don't know the background for the story at all '
NenYim chapter 6 . 4/24/2014
I don't like this all Durincest, sorry. But... surprisingly... it wasn't that bad. ;) In a way it was even funny (by appearing Kili :P ). Although I don't buy this, mainly Fili. :/
Purestrongpoem chapter 5 . 2/9/2014
LiL PriNCeSs Me chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
oh my gosh that was so sad. I'm depressed now. How is poor Fili going to be able to go on? He can't, how can he? That was written beautifully.
It's megoddamn chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
Sweet mother..
Well,I have to think about this story...
To be honest I envy your beautiful english.
You write very simple and without something big around but I believe that's what makes it so amazing to read!You use your words so certain and I love the way you write,it's just beautiful and the ending here really touches that itsn't that easy.
I cant find the right words to tell you how amazing it feels to read this,the beautiful language,those wise chosen words,the way you describe things simple but 're a awesome writer,I hope you'll never stop writing such emotional and heartbreaking stuff,never stop writing this beautiful.
Thanks for giving me the chance to read this.
Purestrongpoem chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
uh-huh chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Did anyone ever tell you you're annoying? The Author's notes make me want to seriously slap you. Every freakin' sentence is "lol". LOL (which is actually how you're supposed to write it -_-) means "laugh out loud" and everything that comes out of your pie hole is NOT funny.

Now onto the actual review. The story is ok, but it's too rushed. Not to mention all of the characters are OOC.
ThePeacefulKnight chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
Poor Dís! D:

But great story and character development! C:
Autumn chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
Yes! Write on! This was so sad, but really good.
lynn24902490 chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
please write more!
Aerophoinix chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
yes defenitelly another story after all we need to know what happens to Dis right?
LiL PriNCeSs Me chapter 3 . 1/20/2013

No it was a very good chapter and I think you wrote it very well. Do not doubt yourself so much. Poor poor Dis. Yes please continue!
S chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Dis's husband's/fili and kili's father's name is Niri I'm 90% sure. He was killed in the battle of Anibulzimar (sp? ) when they tried to retake Moria. The story of the hobbit vs the appendices of lord of the rings are such that I'm not really sure when exactly fili and kili were born in relation to trying to retake moria but they were young when their father was killed.
Purestrongpoem chapter 3 . 1/20/2013