Reviews for The New World
sajo127 chapter 13 . 11/21/2013
So i know it's been almost 6 months since you've updated...do you think you'll continue it? I've been really enjoying this story. And I'm hoping something will happen to Claire so she won't feel numb anymore. Please update again? Please?
Regin chapter 13 . 6/14/2013
I Love, I Like, I Lust!Please Update Soon!I Love, I Like, I Lust!Please Update Soon!
SomberSerenity chapter 13 . 6/7/2013
I usually don't like it when people have Sylar revert back, but the way you did it-it's just amazing. You've developed him incredibly, and I can actually see it happening in the show, had it continued. He does have a tendency to switch sides again, and again, and again. xP I hope you update soon - I read all 13 chapters in one sitting! I can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/4/2013
Yay! I was happy to read another chapter! Thanks for sharing your story. I have been so enjoying it.
Fandomgirl3114 chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
Might want to rate this a bit higher than T if you know what I mean.
Fandomgirl3114 chapter 7 . 6/3/2013
Yay! Love the Sylaire in this chapter :)
Jdragonfire29 chapter 13 . 6/2/2013
Another great chapter :)
sambam17 chapter 13 . 6/2/2013
Great chapter! Can't wait until the next one! Beautifully written:)
MaddAlice chapter 13 . 5/28/2013
Man, this has gotten SO depressing. Beautifully written though, I can't wait for the next chapter!
avatarforeva chapter 13 . 5/28/2013
very Spock. Its a cool new twist.
windchild04 chapter 12 . 4/24/2013
oooohhh awesome! I love it please update soon!
Aniseed chapter 12 . 4/18/2013
This is fantastic! Sylar and claire are just as they should be. Too many of these stories make sylar too gentle and claire too forgiving. Please update soon, the suspense is killing me!
WOWcow chapter 12 . 3/18/2013
Loved the chapter and I have to say that it seems like this story has new life with this direction that you have taken it in. So Claire and Peter and also Claire and Sylar? Will it be Claire and Logan soon? Also I really want to know why Claire is so hard and shell-like now...
SophisticatedFangirling chapter 12 . 3/18/2013
This explains a lot. I think there is actually more humanity left in Claire than was suggested in the chapter before that. I love how strong and independent she is.
I also really loved the Sylar/Peter-fighting. I think what I love about their dynamic in this story is that they constantly alternate between almost killing and loathing each other and having a somehwat brotherly relationship with another. I also like characters facing off. ;)
I am very much looking forward to how the plot develops next, but even more so to future Sylaire interaction. I'd love to see him starting to get bothered by the new Claire a little and bringing out parts of the old one.
You also update so fast! It's amazing. I HOPE you keep writing, and should you be done with this you NEED to write another one. :)
Jdragonfire29 chapter 12 . 3/18/2013