Reviews for Not Quite According to Plan
Jasper-is-hot chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I was born on New Year's too! Great story though, it was very cute and sweet
BLilTXgirl chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I always get so excited to see anything from you in my inbox! Wish I could have read/reviewed a little sooner but surgery took a little more out of me than expected and I'm still trying to get back to feeling like myself. :)

Love the four siblings all ending up partnered off. That's one way to keep a family close! And I can only imagine the surprise Emmett would have gotten when he found out he also had a girl. LOL My best friend and her husband have twins that are almost two years old and are boy and girl. They are the sweetest things ever!
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Sweet story and such a lovely family.
freefall6 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Such a heartwarming story - put a big smile on my face.
lovedwardalways chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Very cute.
Maureen Thomas chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
awe... so sweet! Loved it!
Lisa-FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Too darn sweet!
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Very sweet. Thank you for sharing.
Nancy
Raeya chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Sweet story.
ShenoahD chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I read the story as soon as it was gifted to me and just loved it! It was sweet and touching and has my two favorite characters in it, Edward and Jasper. What's not to love? Thank you Maleficentknits and Naelany for this wonderful gift.
Marie One chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Cute.
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
That was a sweet story! Thanks for sharing! :)
odiejae chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
so sweet! i love stories with families that are so close and protective of each other. it's how it should be. so glad one of the twins turned out to be a girl. emmett's probably gonna have to buy a few baseball bats. :)
bbbluez chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Very sweet.
livedays chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I missed your stories. This one was so sweet. I'd love to. Read what happens when these two get home. Please? E/J are so hot. Thanks for writing