Reviews for Complicated People
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2019
Thanks for a sweet little story
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
I love this story. NCIS (with Ziva) and Covert Affairs are two of my favorite shows. I like Ziva and Eyal's friendship. Very well written.
Jeneral2885 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Nice Ziva and Eyal (although the actor played the DD in NCIS)
USNeshama chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Thank you for writing this. It was just perfect. Would love to see another story in this vein.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Wonderful story!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Awe I was totally glad I found this crossover with Ziva and Eyal. I only wish it would have ventured into something more than friendship. They make one sexy bad ass ninja spy pair. Hope you feel inspired to keep writing about them!
Taliahah chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Loved the tone on this one and thought it was beautifully done.
Damariz chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
What a lovely story! Good use of characters without taking them out of who they are.
ariah23 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
love!
Neshema chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Lovely. Hope Ilan (Oded) makes a reappearance on NCIS. Though would rather see Eyal and Ziva in an actual TV crossover.
GraysonSteele chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Nicely done. I would imagine the Israeli spy business would be a small tight knit group. I can see Eyal knowing Ziva although a number of years younger and treating her like a little sister.
Lord Assissin chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Hey, I was waiting for someone to finally write a crossover with Ziva and Eyal. I really liked the story and I didnt like that it had to be Oded who played the bad guy in NCIS. They should have done some real crossover with Eyal instead. Anyway, I hope this is not just a one-shot, because Id love to read more. Maybe about Eyal going to Washington to see Annie and Ziva? Please? :)
sr10 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Love your crossover fanfic.
It is so well written. You've
captured the essence of these
characters so well. I look forward
to reading more.
GranddaughterOfCaskettAndTiva chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I like that you did this. I freaked out when i saw the same actor played Ilan and Eyal.
SciFiDVM chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
OMG! LOVE! This was amazing. I only rarely watch NCIS, but my mother watches it religiously and she's still staying with me, so I begrudgingly let her turn it on while I was writing the other night. Literally 3 seconds later Oded appeared and I screamed "EYAL!" Like a crazed fangirl. It made me so desperate for a Ziva/Eyal moment. This was better than anything I could have imagined. Phenomenal job.