Reviews for Equilibrium
Go after him it.
Chele chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
This was just awesome!
Triplover chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
I loved this story, I was kinda confused in the begining but then it came to me about Trip and her. I really liked how you just made Trip walk away, it just like a tv show. I hope you make more because i would love to know what happens next!
Dawn chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
Please continue this. I'm really enjoying your stories.

Just one suggestion tho:

Could you put any sequels, continuations, etc. on the same story as additional chapters? I think that'll make them easier to find.

Thank you! And keep writing.
Jessica chapter 1 . 9/27/2002
I really think you should do more with Trip and Hoshi they make such a cute couple and I want Trip to convince Hoshi that they need each other and to fight for her
Alice chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
More please! Trip and Hoshi are the best pairing, and I can't get enough lately. Your story was very good and descriptive, I think you've got the characters exactly right! I can't wait for more (hint,hint).
Htshipper chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
Nope... nope... I feel no closure at all! lol. Don't leave me hanging... please please please write more. Trip and Hoshi have to get together in the end! :D keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
ahhhh! Don't leave us hanging... Please write more :)
Seshat3 chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
I really enjoyed the whole series and can't wait for the next part! You're characterization of Hoshi was bang on and I liked how you let us into her thoughts.

Watching the show I never did see the two of them together but hey, anything could happen!
Susan chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
It would be way too cruel to your readers if you leave it like this. PLEASE keep going. I need closure way more than Hoshi and Trip ;)
merlin's sister chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
This is the X-Files version of closure - full of questions unanswered! Keep going. You can do it! It's nice to see a series of stories that started with a bit of unexpected passion.
Deb chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
I want as many stories about Trip as you can dream up with that fertile mind of yours!

Jazz4 chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
I liked this one: the downfalls of relationships nicely written.