Reviews for The Beaters
This story is great with fantastic changes in this AU please don't stop writing because this is one of (if not the best) SAO fanfics out there.
Delta Marauder chapter 18 . 1/15
Update the story please, this story has me at the edge of my seat. Also did Kirito just down a whole sleep potion when he was at an equivalent of 42 hours without sleeping? Isn't that dangerous? Anyways I'm aware it has been awhile since this story has been updated but you have to update it! Please!
P.S I RARELY beg!
Henri0812 chapter 18 . 12/23/2014
Please continue your story
Pls pls pls pls pls
Stormagedon69 chapter 18 . 12/2/2014
oh... mi...gawd... update this pleaseeee!
ethan.lukkar chapter 18 . 11/16/2014
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
FunnyDs1 chapter 18 . 11/6/2014
i really hope you continue this
Henri0812 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Pls continue the story it's really interesting (read it in one go - so much for learning for the test tomorrow -.-) hope the next chapter shows up soon ;D
Im a guest chapter 4 . 10/29/2014
To continue this my friend is the start of the Pervy trio...
Im a guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
...I thought it said this blade grows stronger for each member of a growing harem xD...and plus those the coat sucks...:P needs increase 100% swag
Fish On stick chapter 18 . 10/27/2014
Oi! UPDATE YA GREAT WEE BEASTY! Naw but actually update this story. It's well written and you haven't updated in a year...bruh get your crack addicted squirel but into a chair and write the next chapter. I know the troubles I have ADHD and doing thins that take concentration suck but pls update.
Melowstars chapter 18 . 10/26/2014
I love your story, please continue to update.
Ciel Moony chapter 18 . 9/25/2014
Can't wait!
AoiKishi chapter 18 . 9/6/2014
eeh? thats all?
it's cool.
kirito is awesome dark hero.
please update soon. or at least when u have idea
Kirayukino chapter 18 . 8/27/2014
No words, no f**king words can explain how perfect this type of story is for me. The use of the 'Hero' with an unknown but dark past to pull the reader into the story, eagerly waiting to know more. The anxiety of how the people around him will react to the sudden change in their calm, collected and confident young leader who always knew what to do, to the lonely, guilt-ridden and feared figure which all but destroyed their previous views on him. I want to know, what will be done to save him from the ever-growing darkness in his heart and soul that threatens to consume him, or will he be forever lost.

Btw: I don't know what message you're going to get from this but I'm hoping that you'll take it as something along the lines of "Holy damn this story is amazing, please update it! :3

- Kira
Skreci chapter 18 . 8/26/2014
love the story... hope u will uptade soon.