Reviews for The Beaters
Oddballzebra chapter 3 . 4/17/2017
Are you kidding me? You put Sinon in SAO and basically made all of the main characters beta testers? This story just gets more ridiculous with each chapter.
Oddballzebra chapter 2 . 4/17/2017
What? Why so OP and what was with that ending bit?
Guest chapter 8 . 1/28/2017
The name should be Ken kurasshā it means sword crusher
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
sword OP as F********************K :P wont that mean say if you kill a bunch of bores that it could be as strong as a high level monster also really good story so far
VvegteHD chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
VvegteHD chapter 10 . 6/10/2016
Asuna all the way
TheUniverseCrosser chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
So excited after this first chapter. Awesome start
fandomwitch chapter 19 . 5/4/2016
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! &$&*%#&$#*&%##*&%$%&*%#&*%$&%$&%%&$#$%%&&$&%$%%&&&$$%&&**&%$$%&***&$$$&&&$$&&...FFFFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKKK! YOU CANT DO THIS! AT LEAST GIVE US A HALFASSED STUPID ENDING THAT WE COULD'VE WORKED WITH! I AM LEFT TOTALLY CLUELESS AND-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! this is not how I thought my life would end...
pichu missionary chapter 19 . 4/7/2016
Why are you rewriting this story? I think this story is fine the way it is and was hoping profusely for an update. It's a shame though, that it will take so long to get back to this point in the story.
anonymouse chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
awesome story, just one word, UPDATE,srsly bro freaking update, its boring waiting around for you to update
KAZUTOKIRIGAYA1928 chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
Vangran chapter 4 . 1/24/2016
It's Yuuki, not Yukki... it's even spelled that way in the character name list when doing a search.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
Great chapter and plot
AoiKishi chapter 19 . 1/5/2016
Well, too bad.
Actually this fic is good.
Its up to you