Reviews for The Beaters
The name should be Ken kurasshā it means sword crusher
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
sword OP as F********************K :P wont that mean say if you kill a bunch of bores that it could be as strong as a high level monster also really good story so far
VvegteHD chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
Nice
VvegteHD chapter 10 . 6/10/2016
Asuna all the way
TheUniverseCrosser chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
So excited after this first chapter. Awesome start
fandomwitch chapter 19 . 5/4/2016
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! &$&*%#&$#*&%##*&%$%&*%#&*%$&%$&%%&$#$%%&&$&%$%%&&&$$%&&**&%$$%&***&$$$&&&$$&&...FFFFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKKK! YOU CANT DO THIS! AT LEAST GIVE US A HALFASSED STUPID ENDING THAT WE COULD'VE WORKED WITH! I AM LEFT TOTALLY CLUELESS AND-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! this is not how I thought my life would end...
pichu missionary chapter 19 . 4/7/2016
Why are you rewriting this story? I think this story is fine the way it is and was hoping profusely for an update. It's a shame though, that it will take so long to get back to this point in the story.
anonymouse chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
awesome story, just one word, UPDATE,srsly bro freaking update, its boring waiting around for you to update
KAZUTOKIRIGAYA1928 chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
better
Vangran chapter 4 . 1/24/2016
It's Yuuki, not Yukki... it's even spelled that way in the character name list when doing a search.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
Great chapter and plot
AoiKishi chapter 19 . 1/5/2016
Well, too bad.
Actually this fic is good.
Its up to you
Funny-Little-Cute White Fox chapter 19 . 1/2/2016
ok
ilidio13 chapter 19 . 1/2/2016
Will it have a new name of just keep it within here? I asking to know if a notification would pop-up in my email or if I would have to keep an eye on your profile.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS STORY FOR MONTHS SINCE I SAW IT LAST! I can't wait to read it again