Reviews for Long Time, No See
Starrgazer11 chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
*squeals*
Rippl chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Great as always. Love your writing and this is no exception!
Red Molly chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Good Scotch inDEED.
NanamiYatsumaki chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
God I love this couple soo much! What an exellent 3 part series! Keep up the awesome work!
J.A. Sollavoie chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
I literally just signed on to favorite this.
ShadowBeats22107 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
This story is absolutely amazing... is there gonna be a sequal? Please? :-)
Malmal86 chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
So this just might be the best of ALL your stories!
sv4me chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
Love reading comic-verse Clintasha! Both characters has such a long (& sometimes strang) history in the comics but you make it seem so smooth. Thanks for writing!
were-fan chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
Awww - Love the ending! You really do bring such a vulnerability and such a sweet tenderness to this pair, even as you throw down the hot and dirty sex. You are an amazing writer and, once again, GREAT job!
TheNaggingCube chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
*GULP* the need the hotness... Oh wow.
avengingwolves chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
aww loved it!
shadowsontherun chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
SO SWEET! love that it took so long to get there but now they are finally together and its even better then what they had at the beginning :D SUPER AWESOME! haha made my weekend you know? :D hehe . do you have a list of story ideas you just work through? do you know what you might write about next? :D
Guest chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
I wasn't expecting a second - let alone third - chapter. So entertaining on many different levels. Besides the obvious, I like the way you weave between both characters' emotions throughout the chapters. You keep them both strong yet vulnerable with each other. Loved it.
notashamedtobe chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
Oh they just rock my socks. And you know we're all on pins and needle bc they did it without a condom. Well at least I am. Lol
rauguste chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
i enjoyed this update alot! I can't wait for more