Reviews for Italy's World
JuneiTheScerzo chapter 1 . 4/26
Hi sry for responding to your message in a review...Go right ahead! As long as u give me credit for what I wrote, you can do whatever you want!
XxKurayami no tenshixX chapter 6 . 12/8/2014
My GOD! I just freaking love dark Italy with Canada when they rule over the world! Keep up the awesome work ;) can't wait to know what will happen next
Gwen chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
I find this to be against Canada Charater
Gwen chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
Did you know that in World War 2 Canada was the first nation to capture Italy, or that Canada has the longest sniper shot, or that the first recorded game of baseball was played in Canada, or Supply teacher is an uniquely Canadian word!(wait I have more facts!)Also when did America save Canada last time I checked it was the other way around!
if this sounds harsh but I am a proud CANADIAN!
Gwen chapter 4 . 11/25/2014
AMERICA WHY?-Cries forever -
Gwen chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
Man Italy is so 2p
Foxen Fudo chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
Wait, so this is 2p Italy, WHERE'S THE ORIGINAL?!
Foxen Fudo chapter 5 . 11/26/2014
Canada, you baka, he killed your brother, you should try to kill him, not side with him! Italy, go back to normal! I like the weak country, he's the one that Strawberry looks up to!
Foxen Fudo chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
He had that kind of strength, well shit, that freaky shit. I just want to point out, separate what people are saying by putting them on a different line. It'll be easier that way. Otherwise, good job on the writing.
Foxen Fudo chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
I love it, Italy's a rebellion now... I hope Strawberry will become one too, she does follow in Italy's footsteps, so I dunno.
scintilate chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
There are some errors with the dialogue format (every time a different person starts speaking there should be a new paragraph. If the same person is speaking it can stay in the same paragraph). But I must say kudos for keeping me interested in this story as I'm not a fan of 2ps. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Cookie4002 chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
I liked it! Can't wait to see the next chapter. 3
pastaaddict chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
I'm afraid to ask what's store for Ludwig! DX
Phoenixthefirechicken chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
Good job. I love 2p!s. :D
Cookie4002 chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
Aww.. I like Oliver but you got England... D'
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »