Reviews for spare me your judgements
Batman Fanatic chapter 1 . 7/8
If only this were to have happened.
readingaccount chapter 1 . 4/25
Love this! Wish she had been like this in canon!
X59 chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Brilliant.
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
That was beautiful. The ending wasn't too strong, and captured the conviction of it all, while her folding her hands at the end and not speaking is a nod to how women of that era were meant to be demure and not speak. You did a good job here, I quite liked it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Catelyn Stark is a very strong woman, a devoted mother and an excellent wife. Shes smart, kind, realistic, a good judge of character, and has leadership qualities. But since the first time I read the first "Catelyn" chapter, I felt disappointment and rage because of how poorly he treats Jon. We can't force a person to love anyone, but she doesn't just dislikes or is indiferent towards Jon; she really loathes him, because a supposed betrayal that was not his fault. How can anyone (at least a woman with a huge maternal instinct) hate a child!?... To me, it doesn't matter if Catelyn knows or not that Jon is not Ned's son, because it wouldn't matter if he really was Ned's bastad son with any woman. But human nature is like that: even good people like Catelyn have big flaws or mistakes... Catelyn reminds me to my mother; she dislikes my (half) sisters (dauters of my father)...and that hurts me. She's not cruel with them, bit she's ice cold. And thats the only thing I can't forgive her for. :( SO SAD.
edwardlupin chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Oh how I wish
babyvfan chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Why the hell couldn't Catelyn be like this? Just why? Jon was just a little boy who had no clue what his dad may or may have not done. I know it's hard but you can't blame a kid for the parent did
The Miss America chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
If only it had happened that way.
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
If only!
TheWolvesofWinterfell chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Love. Brilliantly written.
prettilystupid chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
You are truly gifted at writing this world. Just excellence!
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I like this version so much more
The Lady Nightingale chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Oh, it should have been like that!
If only Catelyn could have accepted Jon, if only #someone# saw Greyjoy for what he was sooner than they did...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
If only
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
"I will not blame the child for his father's mistakes."

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG. great ending!