Reviews for The Pier
crushnotsosecret chapter 13 . 6/5
Wow! Great ending! It was kind of a surprise to see the update, more so 6 of them!
It has been truly great, lovely dialogues. You made an awesome work of their fears and insecuritys, and how those influenced their relationship. I just love the final peir scene, going back to where they began and walking away from there better than ever. It is been just perfect! Congratulations on a wonderfully written fic!
casema chapter 12 . 6/5
I don't care who Sansa ends up with at the of GoT, Sandor or Jon Targaryen but I want my girl to have a happy ending like this.
casema chapter 7 . 5/1
Fantastic! I love assertive Sansa...well she was a bit drunk but still, doesn't signify! :P
I hope you continue. I would love to see her remember and how they move forward. :)
Rochester'sJane chapter 7 . 1/30/2015
Love the imagery in this chapter!
JuliaAurelia chapter 7 . 1/29/2015
Good chapter! Yay, kiss!
JuliaAurelia chapter 6 . 1/11/2015
Joffrey and Margaery are spending an *a lot* of time together. He even stayed with Marg when she supposedly hurt her ankle, rather than go to see Sansa. I think they're up to something.

Good to see Sandor, and know he conquered his fear of flying to see Sansa.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
JuliaAurelia chapter 5 . 12/25/2014
Oh goodness! I hope she didn't say yes, but I have a horrible feeling she did. Hopefully she'll snap out if it, with Sandor's help, before the actual ceremony.
Nightdove105 chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
Loved this chapter, can't wait to read more. )
Idril chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Re reading this because I can :P
I just love it!
Rochester'sJane chapter 4 . 2/11/2014
I like it! Clever modernization!
mrm1 chapter 4 . 2/10/2014
It's so good to see you haven't given up on this story! Great dialogue at the end, it gave all the right ACOK feelings, with Sandor seemingly disliking Sansa but still wanting her to toughen up and giving her advice. I'm really looking forward to see where their interactions are going.

Also, I loved how you introduced Margaery here and seeing more of Joffrey's lifestyle. Good job!
Nightdove105 chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
Please, please update soon. I'd like to know where this story goes. :)
TakingBackTheNorth chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
I know it has been five months, but this story is really well written and thought out. There are many people who would love to see an update, me included:)
erin345218 chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
can you please continue this story ? :)
Heartmended chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
Okay, I'm in love! Please update soon!