Reviews for The Pier
Rochester'sJane chapter 7 . 1/30
Love the imagery in this chapter!
JuliaAurelia chapter 7 . 1/29
Good chapter! Yay, kiss!
JuliaAurelia chapter 6 . 1/11
Joffrey and Margaery are spending an *a lot* of time together. He even stayed with Marg when she supposedly hurt her ankle, rather than go to see Sansa. I think they're up to something.

Good to see Sandor, and know he conquered his fear of flying to see Sansa.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
JuliaAurelia chapter 5 . 12/25/2014
Oh goodness! I hope she didn't say yes, but I have a horrible feeling she did. Hopefully she'll snap out if it, with Sandor's help, before the actual ceremony.
Nightdove105 chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
Loved this chapter, can't wait to
Idril chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Re reading this because I can :P
I just love it!
Rochester'sJane chapter 4 . 2/11/2014
I like it! Clever modernization!
mrm1 chapter 4 . 2/10/2014
It's so good to see you haven't given up on this story! Great dialogue at the end, it gave all the right ACOK feelings, with Sandor seemingly disliking Sansa but still wanting her to toughen up and giving her advice. I'm really looking forward to see where their interactions are going.

Also, I loved how you introduced Margaery here and seeing more of Joffrey's lifestyle. Good job!
Nightdove105 chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
Please, please update soon. I'd like to know where this story goes. :)
TakingBackTheNorth chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
I know it has been five months, but this story is really well written and thought out. There are many people who would love to see an update, me included:)
erin345218 chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
can you please continue this story ? :)
Heartmended chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
Okay, I'm in love! Please update soon!
Heartmended chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I've read quite a few San-San fics, but yours really captivated me right off the bat! I've only read the first chapter so far, but I had to review to let you know that it's awesome!
Lady Luciferus chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter!
L0hengrin chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
Great one! Can't wait so see more. Love the way the characters are presented and your style of writing!