Reviews for The Rat Race
gladrags2012 chapter 8 . 5/18/2013
I'm glad you updated. I needed an antidote to the recent upsurge of 'romance'. I don't mind a bit, in with the story, but not the whole story. Yarg. If you go on the BBC website you can pull up the recently repeated episode of the new series. Pull up A-Z on TV and you can find MI HIgh. Also there are a few episodes on YouTube. Not all of them. There are a couple of duds, but the rest are pretty good. I have watched purely for research purposes of course :)

Oh, and the story is pretty good too :)
Guest chapter 7 . 5/7/2013
Great job keep going
torchwoodfan4eva chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
This story is awesome, the new series of mi high is also awesome! :D
gladrags2012 chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
I liked it very much. Really good character development. Worth waiting for.
gladrags2012 chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
Thought I'd already reviewed, but that turned out to be Chapter 5. I like the way you used the church for more than just a location for a fight. He could do with finding out some information before he kills everyone though. There's a Liam Neeson film called Taken (I think) where every time he finds someone who might lead him to his missing daughter, he starts hitting them, and then kills them. After a while you start to think the bloke's an idiot. The name Striker is verging on film cliche. If his first name was ordinary, like Albert, then you could get away with it.
gladrags2012 chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
It's still interesting. The new character is adding a new note to the tune too. I'm glad someone else is writing. I'm now between fics. Or should that be fix. Please keep updating when you can.
gladrags2012 chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
Nice build up of tension. Particularly liked the deck chairs. Glad you're not ill anyway.
gladrags2012 chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
The story is good. If it's all action, it gets a bit tiresome. I like to understand the characters' motivations. I hope you're not ill. TV is the death of creativity, and degrees :)
TheNargle chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
lol i love pink wafers and chocolate milk :P suddenly have cravings... still love this story and this chapter, please update soon i was wondering why it was called the rat race :)
TheNargle chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
awww good to know he's alright, got scared when he passed out :) love this chapter even though it doesn't have much action, too much action makes it boring anyway :P please update soon :)
Seddielover12 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Great start! I'd love to read more, please update soon. How come nobody has written anything for the new series of MIHIgh yet? ive been watching it, despite being a tiny bit old for it, and its really good!
gladrags2012 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Your stories are always well written, although you do like beating people up don't you ? It is gritty. Not entirely sure about realistic. Perhaps you should think whether you have swapped one kind of rather sugary fantasy with another type of fantasy. If someone was beaten continuously for an hour would they then really be able to break free and outrun a group of perfectly healthy men in a full length sprint. I suspect they would be unconscious well before that. I do prefer more realistic work, although it is harder to think through. I also write because I enjoy it. At least with FanFiction you know if anyone is reading it :)
Artful Doodler chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
So far, so good. I'd love to see what happens next.
TheNargle chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
omg this was awsome! glad i could give inspiration but this was amazing :D please update soon!