Reviews for Panthera Pardus
Artemis Fairy chapter 17 . 5/10/2014
I love this story. It gets better every time I read it. Have you ever considered writing a sequel for it? I'd love to read it.
Wolfisis chapter 17 . 4/16/2014
Oh my I loved this story a lot the whole thing was so well done. I kinda wish the actual show was like this it would have been great.
Xx-Yaoi-Ninja-xX chapter 13 . 1/28/2014
I can't get the picture link thing to work TT-TT
PrincessShoshana chapter 17 . 1/14/2014
Great story, I really liked it. And so well-written! Keep it up!
Spades chapter 17 . 1/5/2014
This was an awesome story. Really wish you would write a sequel. But again great story.
Tophats and Tailcoats chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
You didn't miss something really big in the first episode - don't worry :p

I can really see Sherlock as a panther, he's look so cute (in a "please don't bite my head off" kind of way)

If this is where your writing takes you, follow your writing always, I like it :D

You write coherently, and make people speak as if they were real, with Sherlock and John's characters portrayed excellently. From what I've read of fan fiction so far, I'd say most people struggle with writing for Sherlock as he really follows social conventions and thinks in an odd way, but you have captured him brilliantly :D Hope the rest of this fic is as good as the first 3 chapters have been :)
missmatchedromantic chapter 17 . 10/30/2013
Loved the story. Very unique. Why use the condom? I thought an exchange of bodily fluid was needed for the bond to complete?
Other than that, perfect ending.
Foxtron chapter 17 . 10/29/2013
Wow! The story was so good! Easily one of my favorite Johnlock storys to date! Keep up the awesome work 3
Sendai chapter 17 . 10/28/2013
Fantastic ending to a fantastic story.
If you ever write an epilogue or sequel, I hope you let the boys hunt together in their non human forms. It would be interesting to see how John learns to control his shifting too. (hiw did he get from from wolf to human after his rescue?)
Anyway, I'm so glad that you plan to write more Johnlock on the future. I'll be looking for it.
StArBarD chapter 17 . 10/27/2013
:) This has been well, well, weeeeeellll worth the wait, as agonizing as the wait was. I can't wait to see what else you will come up with for NaNoWriMo.
Pakmai chapter 17 . 10/27/2013
Loved this story! Just wanted to say good luck with NaNoWriMo. I've been participating for years and it's always a thrill. So good luck!
memesofab chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
Arthur Reed :D lol that's his alis lol don't tell DW :) good story though I lime you using Doyle shorts for the mysteries very in keeping. With the show
GermanHeart chapter 16 . 10/6/2013
Yay! Sherlock got to John!
Theatre of Dreamers chapter 16 . 9/28/2013
Oh my lord this is amazing, the best Shape-shifter Sherlock story I have ever read. I honestly cannot wait for the next chapter, shame that it is going to be the last one but they have to be bond mates God dammit :D
Akahana Takahashi chapter 16 . 9/24/2013
Please dont end this? I love it.