Reviews for Blurred Kaleidoscope
Reaper chapter 9 . 5/13
Hi again! So where have I been? I've been in the Edo period fighting rasetsus with the Shinsengumi and battling Titans with Levi. Hahahaha nah I've been in school making all kinds of pastries, they got me super busy and when I get home I'm just napping. But I'm super excited to be reading your latest chapter. Anyway let's start the review! So starting this chapter I was really excited. Like oh my god Kaoru is in it! Then reading along where Saito is goaded into confessing about killing Chizuru's parents then ACTUALLY confirming it...what? WHAT? EXCUSE ME WHAT? hahahaha nope nope nope nope just all the nope. I'm gonna pretend that ain't true and find the actual truth...but whhyyyy? They didn't do anything wrong! Just WHYYY? Then later finding out it was Kaoru and telling Saito hey thanks for covering it up for me. Just urrgghhhh. And poor Chizuru how many times can the poor girl go into shock? Plus once she find out about the truth with Kaoru well...Jesus Christ. I'm afraid she might break. Then thennnn Kaoru gives Saito the vial of the ochimizu...again nope NOPE NOPE HAHAHA we all know what happens if he uses it too much...dust in the wind~ please for the love of god don't let him turn to dust Jesus Christ. But buttttt if he does is he still going to suck Chizuru's blood below her ear? Cause you know that's his spot. Haha I haven't seen the movies yet, I shall start watching those this weekend! I'm just gonna prepare a box of tissues on the side and get all the feels. But I can't wait for the next chapter! How is Chizuru gonna process this information? Will she ever trust Saito again?! I just wahhhh my heart. Please update the next chapter soon!
ShadowX-Over.Writer chapter 9 . 5/5
NOOOOOOOOO! OAO How could you end it on such a crucial cliff hanger! Ugh! Best way to keep people's attention and to make sure they come back, right? XD I have to say that this is one of my favorite Chizuru x Saitou fics on the site and you're doing a great job writing it. Still rooting for a happy end for my Hakuouki OTP. Keep up the good work and hope to see more from you soon. :)
Abby chapter 9 . 5/5
Shoot! It ended! on a cliff hanger too! *cries* You evil but amazing writer! Why!?
Anyway, great story, and the chapters are long too! *smiles blissfully* Update soon!
emerald scarlet chapter 9 . 5/4
I can't wait for the next chapter..
misao97 chapter 9 . 5/4
Yassss we want to know! I will shower you with reviews to figure out! Lol PLS I beg you, update soon!
Soul Empress chapter 9 . 5/4
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

SAITOU WOULD BECOME...no...he can't have children with Chizuru!

Arghh and please don't tell me he gets tuberculosis...please don't make the ending sad!

TT_TT
Kit2000 chapter 9 . 5/4
A new chapter! Haaaaayaaa!
that's a true gift for the readers. Thanks for updating!
About the chapter. It was cool! Unexpected turns were waiting for us haha. You know we really thought that Saito-san was the murderer. You made everyone think that way, but how revieled we were to know that he is actually not to blame. Phew, that was close.
Ah, so Chika-san is as evil as always. We really want to see how he is going to court Chizuru hahaha. Violence is not in his style when it comes to dancing with a girl's heart, ne?
BUT! Saito-san is a rasetsu now. Oh no! He will lose his violet hair and change it to white colour T.T Ah, sorry, that was random. We are looking forward to see how he rescues Chizuru and wins her trust back! Please, Saito-san, be strong and show more romance! yeah! And give a huge kick to Kaoru for making you the one guilty. What a low creature that Kaoru is...Grrrr...
Dear author-chan! Kiss you in gratitude! Update soon! We are sure that EVERYONE wants that too, hehe. Catch a wave of inspiration!
AzureArchxngel chapter 9 . 5/3
NUUUUUUUUUUU BAD SAITO DX He loves Chizuru so much ;;-;; Dang it Kaoru 3 I shall wait patiently for the next wonderful and exciting chapter :3
KitsuneSenpai18 chapter 9 . 5/3
I need to know what happens next! Damnit! And Kaoru, you jerk you murdered your own parents too! I can't wait for the next chapter to come and I'll be waiting patiently for it too!
Please continue writing your story. It has been my favorite fanfiction for a long time. I have always been checking up to see if you would update and when I saw that you did I just had to read it. Your story is still good but I wonder, did Saito murder Chizuru's parents or was he unable to stop the true murderer? Is there a plot twist ? I dom't have a Fanfiction account so as a fan I ask that you don't give up on this story, you still have someone waiting for you to upload a new chapter.

Monica
Reaper chapter 8 . 4/20
First off, *cries all the tears* finally! A freaking new chapter holy crap. My prayers were answered! As I meant to say in my last review uhhh not two months but almost two years...haha. I was half-asleep... Your writing since coming back is really good, you haven't lost your touch. But anyway, so much things in this chapter! Ahhhhh freaking Kaoru appears officially! Though I do remember in Petals of Time he was mentioned, but yay he's here! Which uh I mean huh oh...I sense bad things. Sooo we do know that Saito was involved with the murder and that Kaoru was also there too...soooo I or we can't really say that Saito REALLY murdered Chizuru's parents. I mean all Chizuru saw was a person holding his sword in their left hand...soo we are informed that Saito is the only one who wields it in his left hand. But but! She didn't really see him kill them. So its possible that maybe its Koaru orrr ughhhh dare I must say our lovely Saito? But please excuse my detective intuition. Ugh my heart clenches in agony! However on the bright side FREAKING SAITO AND CHIZURU FINALLY KISSS AAAHHHHHH! I would have jumped up and down if I wasn't out in public and being all 'ahhhh oh my god!' Not where previously the first kiss is when mostly Saito is unconscious at the first kiss but both parties are conscious. But it still made my kokoro go doki doki. Haha. Ohhhh my senses were tingling during that scene like 'are they gonna do it?' Its SO early in the story' but I held back. ...wait before I forget...Saito is NOT thinking of taking the ochimizu... Is he? Hahhahahahahaa nope nope nope noppppeee. I don't think my heart could take it. Cause we both know what could happen if used too often...merrrhhhh

Dude, dudddeeee you gotta write or maybe in the future, hopefully, Chizuru as a freaking geisha! Or well I'm sure or maybe you saw the oav of Hakuoki (cause honestly those were the best...or something) where Chizuru was undercover as a geisha and well I just thought well you know there was an episode with Saito and well yeahhh. Just have a freaking situation with Chizuru in geisha get up...that is all I have to say on that matter. Butttt ughhhhh I totally can't wait for the next chapter! Like I said I expect more tears to be flooding out! And a buttload of romance! As always please update the next chapter soon! I'm so damn sorry for this extra long review! See you soon!
AzureArchxngel chapter 8 . 4/16
OH MY GOD YOU'RE BACK! ()I was SO SO ecstatic when I saw that you had updated! I really missed you :3 It's weird, because a few days ago I was re-reading this story and wondered if you were going to update soon. And, here we are! XD I didn't really care how long it would take for you to update, just as long as you eventually did. Better late than never right? Anyway, to make sure I don't continue rambling, I'm so glad you came back! _ Keep up the good work!
Υο, long time no see! I think it was quite a nice chapter, I liked how we got more of other characters like Kazama and Shiranui talking, your Saito was ic as always. Good job
Kit2000 chapter 8 . 4/15
Yey! You are back! And you brought a new chapter for this wonderful story! We have to say, that the story is so patient, just as Saito-san. It has been waiting for your return laike a loyal knight. haha
Anyway, welcome back, honey! And CONGRATS with the new chapter! We know how hard it is to start writing after a long period of not writing at all. It's hard but you did a magectis job! Take five, sweetie!
As for the chapter. We will be short. CHIZURU AND SAITO-SAN! Nosebleeding, please someone, give us a towel! They KISSSSSSED! Oh my! And they both liked it! Aaaaah! that was a really great addition to the welcom party! This scene is worth of waiting for 1,5 year hahaha. We only hope that their relation will be developing in with greater pace. But that last sentense makes us worry for the 'love is in the air" mood. please, don't make Saito-san Chizuru's parents' murder. It will be tooo cruel to him, her and us. Sniff-sniff. let it be someone else, someone very left else...

So, in conclusion, the chapter was great. Chikage was so Chikage in all his allure. too bad this website forbids to use smilies, argh. Saito-san is getting softer, Chizuru realized she is in love with a deep-purple haired man hohoho! Deep Purple! Smooooke on the waaaater Ahem, sorry, it was random... but Saito-san could be a wonderful singer in that band, with his long hair, ne?Oh, by the way, did you know that there is a PSP game about Chizuru and kaoru's parents? Ne? Her father is SO GORGEOUS! Just like Saito-san! We just have no clue how he could let himself get killed o.O And her mother was a princess - warrior, along with her husband, who was also a head of his clan..just like a king. Ah, he was soooooo breathtaking! By the way, as the game is otome, there are several guys who are fighting for Chizuru's mom's (whose name is Yukina) heart hahah. And Chikage's dad is among them BWAHAHAHA!

ALLLRING! honey, please, update soon and make Chizuru and Saito-san kiss and hug each other more (or even do something moooooore intimate, so that no Chikage could touch her, YEY!)! We are very hungry for their love blooming! hehe.
Catch a wave of inspiration! And sorry for the typos ... This chapter was great! Congrats!
Soul Empress chapter 8 . 4/15
Oh my gosh, you deserve a punch in the face, why haven't you updated in SUCH a GODDAMN LONG TIME?
Honesty, this chapter was seriously long awaited, and it was REALLY REALLY GOOD. I don't like Chizuru that much...but Saitou...Saitou...damn eye candy.
Please update soon!