Reviews for Blurred Kaleidoscope
Tsukishiro Kanda chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
Please keep writing! I love this story so much I stayed up extra-late to read it (and got in trouble for it, since like you I am also an Asian girl with strict parents and even stricter curfew ).

I NEEDTO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
emerald scarlet chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
well, i'm getting attached to your story that i read them over and over again. i can't wait for the next chapter! please continue this amazing story! i begged you...
Aishia chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
awww D: I hope you will get better, or rather did get better, considering the amount of time that have passed : ) and that you can live your own life, away from all those crazy family people ( i'm chinese too, so I can totally relate too all the bizarreness )

best of wishes in life : )
Soul Empress chapter 7 . 4/8/2014
Keep on writing this story The Blurred Kaleidoscope, I think it is my favourite out of all of your stories. So come one keep on going! Actually I am writing Fan Fiction about Hakuouki as well, it is just that I wander off topic very easily. I really liked how Chizuru is not as annoying as your other ones (sorry but Chizuru from the Frozen Sword and Petals of time KILLED me) this Chizuru is like my type of hero I guess. If I were to marry a guy who couldn't care less about me, my first instinct-suicide. Anyway, reading your story help me to writing my Fan ficitons better although I doubt they were be ever as good as yours. Just a slip: I am Chinese too but thankfully my parents are not culture-crazy as your parents, I am younger than you by miles and although I want to do well in Jap and English my grammar is stopping me from doing well. Anyway KEEP ON WRITING! Sorry about the criticisms about The Frozen Sword and Petals Of Time. Hurry up and come back, don't give me a cliff-hanger at the best part.
Mrs. Andy Biersack 1 chapter 7 . 3/14/2014
Please write more I love your story
AnimeAishiteru chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
Oh my gosh. You're back! I don't know where to start. I just feel so happy now that you're back.. Um.. can I write a looooong review? Since you can't reply to me now, I'm making one.. hehehe *taking advantage*

Okay where do I start.. I know! I'll just narrate the things I wanted to say. *ehem*
Dear Lunar09ueen,
Please don't leave fanfiction. Your the only one who can make wonderful stories for Saito and Chizuru.. hehehe.. okay, it's not only you but you're one of them. Hehehe After reading your One Shot "To embrace the rain", I was actually drawn by it. By it's uniqueness and of course your favorite genre "angst". I told you before that I ventured your profile and found out that you were a cheerful person who loves writing angst and had many wonderful stories like "Petals of Time" and "Frozen Sword". I've read them and love them all since all your stories contained everyone's favorite protagonist, Saito. The time came when you were publishing a new story "Blurred Kaleidoscope", I just felt excited because I can read another story from you. As chapters went by, I noticed that you've been updating slowly lately. You updated a new chapter almost a month and I'm guessing you were quite busy because you also mentioned that in your Author's notes. Actually, I really waited for the next update to come and I keep posting a review "Please Update Soon". When you replied to my review saying it was a coincidence that I reviewed on that day and you're going to update the next chapter on the same day, I felt happy. Then the "last"chapter came. Again, I just waited for you to update. It was actually summer at that time and I don't have anything to do. So I check your stories lately to see whether you updated or not. As you can see, I don't have an account to notify me whether the stories I read were already updated or not because I memorized the stories I love and I'll just search it manually. Time passed by and still no update. I began to lose hope whether you're continuing your story, but suddenly you updated a one shot about the sequel of "Petals of Time" . My hopes were high again and I posted a long review about the sequel and asking you where you have been all this time. Well, I was happy knowing that you're still there and still writing, so I'm setting my hopes high again whether you'll be updating the next chapter. But time passed by again. Days, weeks and 2 months prior 'til I told myself that I should give up. I quit visiting fanfiction but there's something in me that told me you'll be writing again. I really wondered what happened to you. I thought Something bad happened to you that might ban or hinder you from writing *like your stories or your name itself (just kiddin ;P...chillin' the mood*.. Okay where am I? Oh.. yeah I remembered..I was worried that something happened, so I did not bother to ask anymore because everyone has their own life. Right? *sigh* months passed and still I didn't visit fanfiction. So I continued my usual self and hectic school work. _ Well changes were present. *sigh* There was a time where I rewatched my all time favorite anime Hakuouki, and ended up welling in tears again! Aside from the death of our beloved Saito in the show along with his comrades, Chizuru ended with Hijikata and even shared a kiss is unacceptable...Nooooooo! My SaitoXChizuru were tingling and..and..and.. a story popped into my mind and that was yours. Your Petals of Time, to embrace the rain, frozen sword and your Blurred Kaleidoscope. You indeed made a mark in my forehead.. errr... rephrase..head. Hihihi I tried sharing your stories with my friends and ended up not to because they haven't watch Hakuouki yet.T_T.. ugh. Why haven't they watched it? Anyways the question is, how did I know that you updated a chapter * It's not really called a chapter you know :D*.. I'l tell ya. Recently or just this morning, I read an angsty sweet romantic story. It's plot was sweet in the beginning and end up in a tragedy. While reading the story, a familiar feeling overwhelmed me. The same feeling I get when a story is good and can successfully make me cry. I've missed that feeling and that is when I realized that I've missed your stories I decided to visit fanfiction one more time because maybe just maybe there might be an update or something that will tell us that you're still there and Alas! My intiitions were true... I love the angsty side of a good story you write. We can never possibly know what will happen next. Every chapter you write is emotional. So please, I or we are encouraging you to continue writing. You have a very good talent and make use of it. Share it to us. Just don't force yourself and attend to your health first. A healthy writer makes a hit story. Just don't give up on your hobby okay? It's really good and we won't give up on you. We *your loving and loyal readers* waited for you almost a year and that's a proof that we still stick to you. How come we or especially I myself, abandon such wonderful stories and oh so funny, awesome and intelligent author.. ? hmm? :3. Anyway, I know being pressured like that by your family sucks and meeting their expectations suck more. Hahahah just be yourself and continue what you love to do. If you share your love to us we will also give you love in return.

Woah.. it took me all day to write this and I am not kidding. Hehehe. Just continue to write. Not only I who was inspired by your stories also your loyal, loving and silent readers. *Speaking of silent readers, I was one of them and now look at me giving a very loooooooong review. Hahahaha..I guess, I already annoy some of them and hoping not also you* Oh gosh, I realized it's quite long enough and... and... and..* lol I'm stammering even though I 'm typing but I won't erase it because it gives off a nice effect.* *BOOM!* hehehe. Continue what you love to do and HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Sincerely yours,
Your loving, loyal *hahah lol*, fan of the pairing SaitoXChizuru, had a major crush on Saito, silent reader before and now ...just won't mention it *winks*, loved your stories and sometimes annoying *ouch* reader and reviewer; AnimeAishiteru..

I hope the next time I come back here you'll be writing back again. Congrats on being a Magna Cum Laude and Go go go.. continue on being a wonderful writer.
I feel exhausted after writing this. Sorry if it's so long. I don't have any account and I'll just continue reading and reviewing. Bye for now and my favorite line "Please Update Soon :)"
by AnimeAishiteru...
Reddragons67 chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
I am really loving this. I hope you will continue. I look forward to reading more!
Kagome Pureheart chapter 7 . 12/4/2013
Don't worry! We, the loyal readers shall await your return. T-T get better soon, otherwise we'll be forced to have the gorgeous cosplayer Rimo resurrect you with awesome hot looks cosplaying as a character from the shinsengumi
Kagome Pureheart chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
Lol I had the funniest idea
Omake: Sannen crashed into the door of Chizuru's room. Crashing sounds and fast footsteps followed.
Sannen grinned maniacally, as he drew Chizuru close. She stared at him in fear before he laughed evilly. "Yes all are here. A belated bachelorette party." Much to everyone's hottie, Sannen attempted to dance sexily, while taking the obi off using it to tug her closer. "I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my-"
Chizuru looked up in awe as her husband hit his comrade with the sheathe of his katana. " I never gave you permission to touch my wife, the wife who shall know only my touch!" With that, he crushed Chizuru's lips with his own.
The rest of the Shinsengumi members snuck out, before talking once more.
"Ha! I told you I could get them together, now pay up" Sannen declared.
"I'm never betting against you again" Harada groaned as his coin pouch started looking anorexic.
AzureArchxngel chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
I feel so ashamed for not mentioning this earlier *facedesk*

On a more serious topic, please take as much time as you need to recover! Health is more important than pleasing fans at this moment, and I completely understand. I also collapsed once from all the projects and crap I was getting at school, and ended up in the hospital. They said I was suffering from bad dehydration and exhaustion, and had to stay at the hospital for two weeks until I left. My teachers had to come to the hospital separately to teach me the lessons my classes had learned that day, and they were extremely guilty. But, honestly, they couldn't do anything about the homework load. All they could do was offer me as much help as I needed.

I think the same applies to you. Don't be afraid to ask for help when you need it, and just muster as much determination and strength possible to get everything done!

All of your fans are here to support you, and we all respect the decisions you must make. Hang in there!

-Azure
Guest chapter 7 . 11/23/2013
I don't have a fanfiction account but I have always loved your stories. Please don't quit writing these fanfictions because I love the stories you write. I have read each and every one of them and this was my favorite. I could not put them down until I finished them. Please continue to write. By the way I am sorry for what happened to you but don't close the book just yet just turn the page and start anew.
abiecula chapter 7 . 11/21/2013
personally, I think there's no need for you to apologize so much it hurts.. really.. if anything, we, readers are the ones who should.. I know, readers can be annoying sometimes.. nagging.. demanding.. I know, I was one of those readers.. was.. not anymore..
readers can be so ungratefull sometimes.. we took fanfic authors for granted.. we reads for free.. but we don't have the same amount of passion to review than we have when it comes to read..
so yeah, I tend to do that, too.. shame on me.. I'm really sorry..
so, the point is.. real life comes first!
you should be healthy.. and do the things you love.. the things you want.. live your life to your heart's content, now that some of the burden has been lifted from your shoulders..
and take your time to write again..
we will patiently waiting.. I know I will
take care.. and thank you for your hard work :)
abiecula chapter 5 . 11/21/2013
counting Saito instead of sheeps.. that really cracked me up :)
I can clearly imagine lots of Chibi-Saito-kun jumping over the fence 8D
thanks for your hard work
1Cherry Blossom chapter 7 . 11/20/2013
Please continue this story! The world needs more Chizura x Saito story. And yours is an amazing story!
KiataXIII chapter 7 . 11/19/2013
I'm sorry to hear all that. I can relate to people having high hopes for you, and becoming a proper woman (though not Chinese).

I really hope you don't give up this story. It's right at a very interesting part, and I love the way you write.

If you love to write, then it doesn't matter what people think. UNLESS YOU ARE GOING TO GIVE UP ON SOMETHING, THEN IT DOES MATTER. Don't give up.

Looking forward to more!