Reviews for In the Middle Kingdom
Fritz Will Get You chapter 4 . 6/17/2003
MORE!
Fritz Will Get You chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
Great! I want to see more, so update!
Myou-Bakura chapter 10 . 4/19/2003
Wow, awsome chapter! It actually made you feel like you were really there!
rainbowscale chapter 3 . 3/26/2003
you outdone yourself! i thought it couldn't get any better! i still have a few chapters to go!
Azu chapter 10 . 3/13/2003
I have never read anything so detailed before. you are a great author!
rainbowscale chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
i thought something was different with the first chapter! looks like i shall read your whole story over again! it should be fun!
neosun7 chapter 10 . 2/22/2003
*stands in awe* *sits in awe* *whispers* wow.

Now for the actual review. (Careful, it's LONG) This is story is.. , ABSOLUTLY POSITIVELY WONDERFULL! I could actually see what was happening to them in my head, and could even feel some of their emotions! At times I even found myself unconciosly holding my breath, hoping that everything would be alright!

I am sorry that your other stories have died, so to speak, but I thank you greatly for sending me an e-mail. Also because I never would have found this story without it! I would also like to apologize for taking so long to finish reading the story. If it weren't for silly things like school and sleep, I would have finished earlier.

This story is WONDERFUL! Please update it soon! I can't wait until the next chapter! Bye now!

-Neosun7
Chibizoo chapter 10 . 2/18/2003
_ YAY! I finally reviewed.

*cough cough*

As you know, I review then read. Having cleared that up, I shall now retire to bed and give your work a nice read tomorrow to cure myself from that random bout of depression!

Take care, PH-san!

~ Zoo
facelessimage chapter 10 . 2/15/2003
You did a great job on this chapter. It was worth the wait. The feeling of reality in the setting made it better. It was so visual and had a clear image in my mind as I read more. You have a true gift for writing. I'm happy that you fixed the other chapters, as I am going to re-read them now. I also have to fix my work as soon as I get over Writer's Block and fix my own personal computer (the computer in the local library that I am using has access on the internet but cannot update stories. -_-; therefore keeping my readers waiting). I hope to see a new chapter very soon, and I also hope that by reading your revised work that it can give me a small idea for mine. Hope to hear from ya soon!
clockstop chapter 10 . 2/12/2003
YES! I can review! I can review! _

I emailed you last time for my review. .~

Keep going, I really really like it...

new name...think think think...ummmmm...I dunno...*sighs* I'll keep thinking tho! _
PhoenixLady8 chapter 10 . 2/11/2003
Great! Thanks for informaing me, and for up dating this! I really like this! Ihire
Nicole Silverwolf chapter 10 . 2/10/2003
hehehe YeaH! Review is good...I like what your rewrites are coming along towards, nice additions all around. Of course I'm very happy you updated...and...I'm tired...this isn't going to be a very inspiring review... Check the fifth paragraph from the bottom...I think you missed one of my edits ;P Overall though I like that we're getting a clearer picture of the Pharaoh and his wife, something I know you were struggling with. You suceeded! Write more! Sleep now for me ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz...
BitterGrace01 chapter 10 . 2/10/2003
Woah! I don't now what to say. There just aren't words to describe your writing. Wow! This was MORE than worth the wait. You are so awesome. Just... WOW!
PhoenixLady8 chapter 9 . 1/3/2003
Great! I can't wait to read more. I'm really hoping that you'll write more soon. Ihire
Myou-Bakura chapter 9 . 12/26/2002
Congrats! You've written a story with original characters I have acually reviewed! Your story is awsome! Now, I wonder what will happen when Sihrr meets the Blue Eyes?

Oh, could I have the address to the Egyptian sites you visited? I need to try to find some of that kind of stuuf for a part I am playing in a play.