Reviews for Beauty from Tragedy

is fantastic

very funny and interesting

i like the new Yuna
Kapola Nuva chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
I hope you continue this story someday.
alex.rushing.5 chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
Good story. Favving it just to make sure to remember it.
Gangsta Spanksta chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
Nice to see you're still around. First Person, though, my standards are a bit high in what I expect to see. I want the feel of reading Huckleberry Finn, where I feel the Narrator is the actual person. I just don't feel that in most people attempts. I always felt that you should master Dialog first before attempting to write first person. :) Anyway keep writing, hope to see something new from you.
Bubblezmith chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
Very well done and the medical side of it is even more believable than the original for the storyline. lol.

Good Job!

crimsonswordblue chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
Great story, please continue there is not many good Pretty Face fanfics out there.
Grayden chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
I read a ton of manga since... forever... I usually forgot the title of most of them even if I do remember the plot... but... Pretty Face was one of the manga I once read and I still manage to remember the title... fun times...
Anyways... keep this story up... not that many PF fanfics out there... and this ranks up on the upper tier of the bunch...
FreaKill chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
Nice story. Even though I haven't seen the original, I could still read it without problems. Hope you'll continue it someday.
AnimeMaster24 chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
Seems like you're done, but it was a fun story and rather well-written. The series itself was odd, but your story did a good job embodying the spirit that made it fun, too.
kapuis chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
Very good fic.
I like the relation between Yuna and Rina.
I look forward to see Nozomi.
I really hope that you continue this story.
ChaosTheVoid chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
I hope you continue this. It is awesome. I know Pretty Face doesn't have a large fan base on this site, but this is how it is for the more obscure series. Don't let the lack of reviews get to you. I loved the manga and loving this too.
Goody chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
Looking foward for the next chapter :D can't wait.
Heliosion chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
I adored the manga of this but it annoyed me and each of those annoyances were addressed and fixed by your wonderful story! Thank you for lifting my otherwise craptacular day!
BML2400 chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
Haha, love it. It's weird but I feel like Rando is slightly smarter/more genre savvy here.
BML2400 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Wow, that is as heartbreaking as reading the original first chapter of Pretty Face. Well done, and I like how this set up is arguably just as implausible as the original series' premise was.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »