Reviews for Fluent
slvrphoenx chapter 1 . 3/29
great story i love the silent communication between Mori & Haruhi.
love crimson red ray88 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Its real cute
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
This was fantastic. I don't believe I have ever come across another fic where body language was used to such a high degree. You did wonderfully with it and I it fit so well. Bravo on such a stunning oneshot.
Lady Monochromic chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Oh my this was absolutely adorable. I really loved the way it was all about body language and the unspoken speech. It really was good and especially fitting for Mori. Your narrative was flowing easily for me to understand the whole picture.
don't-even-ask1 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
How very sweet and creative! Great idea and well written!
Agent Firefly chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I love the idea of a story told completely through body language. So very like Mori. And you did a splendid job working in so many different gestures, without anything seeming forced or unnatural. Great work! :)
JustJolola chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Ahhh, I love it when they communicate without words...such a great pairing, even if just lightly as in this case... _
SkullSweetie chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
This is a fantastic bit of writing! Iloveitiloveitiloveit! I love how you have shown them dealing with worry in different ways, and the way they silently interact with each other, and the silent conversation was awesome. I also thought that the way there was only that one small bit of dialogue at the end gave it more emphasis, and more impact.
SonLisa chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
That was .. wow XD I don 't think I could ever do that , well actually I can speak through body language but I mean I crave words so it 's difficult . lol writing 's my passion so I can 't live without being talkative . Haruhi and Takashi are adorable together even as just friends , MoriHaru is a close second to my all time fave Ouran pairing: KyoHaru woot woot . :'D
Jhiz chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
See... that is exactly why I think Mori is a great match for Haruhi... I always figured that they could speak the same language even when no one else did. I am so tickled that you put this into words. Beautifully done. The silent conversation was excellent and I liked how it started with another silent exchange between Mori and Huni. I like how Huni also knew what needed done but knew that he was not the right one to fix the current problem. That seems very fitting too. Thank you for sharing!
Sanna Rose chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
aa. NICE. i like.
AoiTatsu chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
_ I liked this one very much!
Tawny chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Squee! I loved this! So much awesome :)
Psyka chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
That was cool and cute good job
mcangel1976 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Loved this! I like how mori was able to communicate to her without words and he was the only one that could talk to her and understand her.