Reviews for Percy Jackson: Chaos' Apprentice, Now and Forever
Awesome! Nice story you got there
I really like this story and want to know how it turns out.
Widsith18 chapter 14 . 2/26
I don't know what to say... Except for that I don't get what happened to Percy. But I will reread that part to try and find out...
Widsith18 chapter 10 . 2/26
Still good. I can't wait till Percy learns he has to go back to earth
Widsith18 chapter 9 . 2/26
I have to say that I LOVE your prophecy! It sounds more like a poem of something that happened in today's ancient history though. BUT IT IS STILL SUPERCOOL!
Widsith18 chapter 6 . 2/26
Wait wait wait. This is good but I am a bit confused. How can people see Sigmas expression if he is wearing a mask? Or can only Chaos see his expression?
Gold Testament chapter 5 . 2/15
Almost makes me wonder if Hermes is a son of Chaos since they love to pull pranks on people.
popminer chapter 13 . 2/12
a great stoy with .potiential but ibfeel like im reading two stories at the same time so an obsticale in the flow of the making percy come to earth soon annabeth skeptical of
Kingofpop12345 chapter 13 . 12/5/2014
update! Its been to long!
goodstoryfan chapter 13 . 12/2/2014
UPDATE! I really like this story!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/5/2014
LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/27/2014
LittleGemBee- would you please continue with the story? i've liked what you've wrote so far (i just discovered this story Sept. 27 2014, so i couldn't review any sooner Sorry! ) and i would really like to see how this ends. it's a very interesting idea, so thank you for writing what's up here so far!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/15/2014
When do you update
ThatOneGuyWhoWroteThatOneStory chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
Chapters are too damn short
Guest chapter 13 . 5/28/2014
where is artemis in this story