Reviews for A Merging of Magic
makuro.shinya chapter 8 . 9/12
Usually when someone demanded that Harry should know about the prophecy, I decided that they did not take into account on how to tell a child that they either have to kill someone or die or the fact that their enemy have a better chance at killing them than the other way around. Even an adult when told to kill something would hesitate much less another human even with the threat of death. Unless they are mentally trained or completely unhinged of course. Because even veteran soldiers suffered from taking a life otherwise PTSD would not exist. And most who took this fanfiction route usually seemed to make Harry act like he is simply reading the life of another person rather than feeling the impact of the decision himself. I will continue reading of course.
uhhhh. why? Why did merlin reveal himself? Actually, he's OLD? Wait. Having trouble trying to image Merlin in the Shows as an old guy.

...

Nah, not happening.
Sooo, Merlin's gonna be an oldie oldy olddd guy? Sure... I guess I could take that. He might look like Dumbledore though idkk.
VOLDEMORT ALMOST MORGANA POWERFUL AND MERLIN HAVING DIFFICULTIES DEFEATING HIM? AAHAHAHAHA. That was hillarious. Seriously? Old Religion is so much more powerful than New Magic. And Merlin is magic ITSELF. Sooo yeah, but no. Voldemort, Harry, Dumbledore - none of them even come close to Merlin. I know Merlin is not invincible (obviously), but have you seen Old Religion and New Magic? Have you seen what Merlin can do? The story was good so far, but this ruined it to me
lilyblaney chapter 4 . 4/22
Yas! Go out into the world Merlin! Gosh, I love how you're slowly making him more involoved and happier. It makes my happy haha
Silvermoon669 chapter 28 . 3/27
OMG this book is amazing! Things just got real! Now we need to get Excalibur
Loopage chapter 44 . 2/22
Whoa what a ride, an awesome one at that!
This is everything I wanted in a Merlin/HP crossover fic. I kept worrying that would Arthur be included in the story as I got closer to the end & I'm so happy he is! Especially with the ending we got, with him & Merlin leaving on a journey to the modern world ; v ;
(also 300th comment? mby?) hhaha
koala789 chapter 10 . 2/18
Okay, just wanted to take a moment here to say that the last line of this chapter just STOLE MY HEART!
Yeah well, as in Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality, the intelligent thing to do would have been to put each one in a box and bury each one in the middle of nowhere of any casual importance to anyone, especially himself, then obliviating the knowledge of where he put the damn things from his own mind.
Needs a pass-through by an editor. Little mistakes here and there.
Snowpaws chapter 44 . 2/2
I usually dont comment Stories unless they are especially good - which yours really is.
So I just wanted to honor u and tell u I enjoyed it a lot (savoured it actually... in one day... not healthy...)
Thumps up:)
aspygirl chapter 1 . 1/15
Hi, I'm looking for a fanfiction story that I'm trying to find and would really appreciate your help finding it. It's a Harry Potter and Merlin Crossover, where Merlin and Arthur were soul mates (or something), but never got together during their first life time. Anyway, they're reborn as Tom Marvolo Riddle/Lord Voldemort and Harry James Potter (don't ask me who was born as which of which, thought I suspect that Harry is Merlin's reincarnation and Tom is King Arthur's reincarnation, but I could be wrong and it's the reverse). Voldemort and Harry get together romantically eventually. Pretty Please With A Cherry On Top, Help Me Find This Fanfiction?!
Teekalin chapter 44 . 1/9
I'm sorry to see this story end, especially since it was my first big one that I read which lead me into the world of crossovers between Merlin and Harry Potter.
I may have moved on to other fandoms now, namely Doctor Who, but Merlin and Harry Potter will always have a special place in my heart because not only was Harry Potter the first fandom I read fanfiction in oh so many years ago (though it was only a few one-shots and I didn't even know what a fanfic was at the time), and Merlin was the first fandom that I really, really, started to read fanfiction in, but the crossover between the two was the very first time that I attempted my own story, partially inspired by yours.
So thank you :-) Thank you for writing this amazing story.
EmeraldGuardian7 chapter 44 . 1/1
I just happened to fund this the other day which I think is pretty funny seeing as how you just finished it. Great job. It was very enjoyable. I only wish we'd have gotten more time with Arthur alive.
mwinter1 chapter 44 . 12/24/2016
Enjoyed the story. Wished that Remus was the death that had to die and Tonks lived. Oh well thank you.