Reviews for A Merging of Magic
horus4242 chapter 29 . 8/22
"At best he would get answers, at worst those answers would precipice disaster." I'm not sure what word you meant to use but precipice isn't the correct one. That's another word for cliff or ledge
God1643 chapter 37 . 6/14
Kind of expected Ron to secretly be Arthur, in all honesty, with how brash, brave and adorably stupid they both sometimes are.
God1643 chapter 34 . 6/14
I'm going to guess that Harry is a Dragonlord and will accidentally summon Kilgarrah with an emergence of his power during a desperate moment.
lkdaswani chapter 44 . 2/6
You are an amazing writer. I wish i could write like you someday. Thank you for this story, it was something else. 3
makuro.shinya chapter 8 . 9/12/2017
Usually when someone demanded that Harry should know about the prophecy, I decided that they did not take into account on how to tell a child that they either have to kill someone or die or the fact that their enemy have a better chance at killing them than the other way around. Even an adult when told to kill something would hesitate much less another human even with the threat of death. Unless they are mentally trained or completely unhinged of course. Because even veteran soldiers suffered from taking a life otherwise PTSD would not exist. And most who took this fanfiction route usually seemed to make Harry act like he is simply reading the life of another person rather than feeling the impact of the decision himself. I will continue reading of course.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2017
uhhhh. why? Why did merlin reveal himself? Actually, he's OLD? Wait. Having trouble trying to image Merlin in the Shows as an old guy.

...

Nah, not happening.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/2/2017
Sooo, Merlin's gonna be an oldie oldy olddd guy? Sure... I guess I could take that. He might look like Dumbledore though idkk.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/4/2017
VOLDEMORT ALMOST MORGANA POWERFUL AND MERLIN HAVING DIFFICULTIES DEFEATING HIM? AAHAHAHAHA. That was hillarious. Seriously? Old Religion is so much more powerful than New Magic. And Merlin is magic ITSELF. Sooo yeah, but no. Voldemort, Harry, Dumbledore - none of them even come close to Merlin. I know Merlin is not invincible (obviously), but have you seen Old Religion and New Magic? Have you seen what Merlin can do? The story was good so far, but this ruined it to me
lilyblaney chapter 4 . 4/22/2017
Yas! Go out into the world Merlin! Gosh, I love how you're slowly making him more involoved and happier. It makes my happy haha
Silvermoon669 chapter 28 . 3/27/2017
OMG this book is amazing! Things just got real! Now we need to get Excalibur
Loopage chapter 44 . 2/22/2017
Whoa what a ride, an awesome one at that!
This is everything I wanted in a Merlin/HP crossover fic. I kept worrying that would Arthur be included in the story as I got closer to the end & I'm so happy he is! Especially with the ending we got, with him & Merlin leaving on a journey to the modern world ; v ;
(also 300th comment? mby?) hhaha
EmJelenKoala chapter 10 . 2/18/2017
Okay, just wanted to take a moment here to say that the last line of this chapter just STOLE MY HEART!
Guest chapter 31 . 2/7/2017
Yeah well, as in Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality, the intelligent thing to do would have been to put each one in a box and bury each one in the middle of nowhere of any casual importance to anyone, especially himself, then obliviating the knowledge of where he put the damn things from his own mind.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/6/2017
Needs a pass-through by an editor. Little mistakes here and there.
Snowpaws chapter 44 . 2/2/2017
I usually dont comment Stories unless they are especially good - which yours really is.
So I just wanted to honor u and tell u I enjoyed it a lot (savoured it actually... in one day... not healthy...)
Thumps up:)