Reviews for Amissus, the Original Cut
Lankore chapter 22 . 4/6/2013
Hmm, very interesting. Questions answered yet more added, great job! Adds a good bit of mystery to it. Wonder if Burn & Spines will be in the Austerlands? They've been gone a while.
Lankore chapter 20 . 3/17/2013
Great job man. Boy, wonder how Lulu will react to Amissus being engaged, and to another Princess! Anyways, no error that I saw, keep up the good work mate!
Lankore chapter 18 . 3/11/2013
Lol poor Amissus, that's a lot to deal with. Very nicely done. Wonder who this Arb'mos guy is, interesting. Well done, looking forward to the next chapter. Ariva Derchi!
Dawn101seeker chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
awesome keep going
LegaXi chapter 16 . 3/5/2013
not bad not bad hope i can see next chapter XD
Dawn101seeker chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
your doing a great job
Dawn101seeker chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
man i am already drawn in keep it up
damzero chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Great story so far! Keep up the great work.
However in my professional opinion you should put in some context to make it more clear why rainbowdash/twilight sparkle like Amissus so much, it just seems a-little clouded as to why they do in fact like him. But there is no rush to put this in, but it would make the story more 'in-depth'.
Beloved reader Zero.

Ps. I have a lot of free time so if you need some help with decisions regarding this story i'd be happy to oblige.
LegaXi chapter 15 . 3/3/2013
Hope their will be more )
Lankore chapter 14 . 3/1/2013
Wa hay! Great job on Burn and Spines, you really captured their personalities well! Thank you again for having them in your story. Looking forward to your future chapters. Brohoof! /)
Lankore chapter 13 . 2/23/2013
Very well done! No errors that I can see this time, you're getting better! Keep it up! :)
Lankore chapter 12 . 2/21/2013
Awesome! I loved it! Thanks again for accepting my OC's. this story is so, awesome!
/)0(\
Phyzwhiz chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
*Update
Lol
Phyzwhiz chapter 12 . 2/20/2013