Reviews for Lonely Thorn
CarolTeixeiraC chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Wow, you almost made me cry here! I don't have the words to describe this one shot. I mean, yes, it's short, but so beautiful... Just... Wow. A dumb compliment, I know, but I don't have anything better, so forgive me. Congrats for the amazing fic. Loved it.
bravenclawesome chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I liked this story very much, but I think your summary didn't do it justice at all. If you want people to read your stories, you have to make sure you write a good summary. The ultimate line that puts people off is "my summary sucks, the story's much better!" Because most people don't bother to read stories if they get a bad impression of it from the summary.

But if you really don't know what to put in the summary, it's best to put an "extract" of your story in. Your favourite line that you think sums up the story perfectly. People want to read good stories, and yours sure is rather good, but the summary needs to be changed.

As for the story itself, I think Galinda and Elphaba were characterised perfectly BUT there was too much description of what they were doing physically, and while that is good, the thing that gets people the most is EMOTION, which you didn't put much of. I mean, how did Galinda feel when Elphaba didn't kiss her? Sure, she stood up to hide her tears, but how did she FEEL?

I hope that gave you a few ideas. See you around!
FanzelForever chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Okay, well, please excuse me while I continue to sob and bang my back of my head against the headboard of my bed... If you think I'm kidding about either of those things... I'm not. I haven't cried this hard over fanfiction in a long time, which is saying something coming from me... Yeah, I just don't even know what to say. This is amazing, and I'm just going to sit here and cry for a while. Thanks for writing.
FriesB4Guys chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Awww! That was so sweet...I almost cried!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 1/19/2013