Reviews for All Mine
YourLuckyWish chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
I love this!
I like how you add all
This blood in here with everything else!
Izaya-kun has slight feeling towards his demon-
Hunter, no?

Lucky
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
More possessive Izaya ppplllleeaaassseeee? :3
tippsyjaneww chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
love it, continue!
Tanto Storm chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
Oh...my...gosh. YOU'RE BACK! What took you so long!? Anyways, loved the scene. Shizu-chan and Izaya seem to be getting along well in their own twisted way. You mentioned that the elementals were supposed to be super strong, the strongest of the demons. But Izaya defeated the fire demon easily so I take it he is a lot stronger than some normal animal demon? I know Shizu-chan has to be stronger than normal to have lasted so long without a partner so since both seem super strong its a good match. When is Izaya going to figure out he loves Shizu-chan and is jealous when other people/demons get near him? Keep up the great work and POST SOON! Please and thank you. ;)
random person chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
GREAT PLOT. I'm really liking this story so far! Please update soon, and keep up the good work!
Freir chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
You finally updated! *sob* and some epic battle there. Hopes to see some smut
The Stalking Raven chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
alright! almost thought you werent ever gonna update this haha how can you not know how ya feel for shizu, izaya? keep up the good work, neh?
LoOrihara chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
So happy to find this story updated! :D waiting for next time ;)
YO chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
Welcome back!

So, they start to develop as a pair of hunters... Nice! And Izaya to question himself...
Unknown chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
Continue! :)
violet scorpio chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
Please update soon! This is GENIOU GENIOUS
Tanto Storm chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
aaaaahhhhh! How long will it take you to move to the States! please hurry! oh, and great chapter. i loved the battle scene and how Shizou and Izaya started working together. once again...PLEASE HURRY! and i hope you enjoy your new home in the States and i can't wait till the next chapter.
The Stalking Raven chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
HOLY CRAP! Izaya is one crazy cookie! How the heck is Shizuo gonna be able to keep the town from being destroyed in his rage!? I must know! So keep up the good work! I shall stalk you till I am pleased with this. xD good job
Foxue chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
I have to say that this finally also is a story different from what you usually find around here. I'm happy to have found this and really am looking forward to the next update.

I like the really obsessed izaya ( and hope for a uke!Shizuo! /fanwhoos )

I wonder what's gonna happen to izaya now that he has passed out...

Lovely story, great work, move forward!

Greets;