Reviews for All Mine
Unfortunately, you're probably never going to update this story again. *sigh* Oh well, it was good while it lasted!
Serenity chapter 6 . 10/9/2014
Please contue the story
Nychell21 chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
I Luv it!ยท
The Glass of Milk chapter 5 . 8/18/2014
The binding sounds more like a wedding than anything else.
YourLuckyWish chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
I love this!
I like how you add all
This blood in here with everything else!
Izaya-kun has slight feeling towards his demon-
Hunter, no?

RoxanneTheGreat chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
More possessive Izaya ppplllleeaaassseeee? :3
tippsyjaneww chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
love it, continue!
Tanto Storm chapter 6 . 5/11/2013 YOU'RE BACK! What took you so long!? Anyways, loved the scene. Shizu-chan and Izaya seem to be getting along well in their own twisted way. You mentioned that the elementals were supposed to be super strong, the strongest of the demons. But Izaya defeated the fire demon easily so I take it he is a lot stronger than some normal animal demon? I know Shizu-chan has to be stronger than normal to have lasted so long without a partner so since both seem super strong its a good match. When is Izaya going to figure out he loves Shizu-chan and is jealous when other people/demons get near him? Keep up the great work and POST SOON! Please and thank you. ;)
random person chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
GREAT PLOT. I'm really liking this story so far! Please update soon, and keep up the good work!
Freir chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
You finally updated! *sob* and some epic battle there. Hopes to see some smut
The Stalking Raven chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
alright! almost thought you werent ever gonna update this haha how can you not know how ya feel for shizu, izaya? keep up the good work, neh?
LoOrihara chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
So happy to find this story updated! :D waiting for next time ;)
YO chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
Welcome back!

So, they start to develop as a pair of hunters... Nice! And Izaya to question himself...
Unknown chapter 5 . 5/4/2013