Reviews for Threads of Fate
Tris PhantomEvans chapter 15 . 15m
You make Murmur look so damn badass here. *showers you with rainbows of Skittles*
DakotaPanther chapter 16 . 2/18
I loved it! Theee are not enough Akise/Yuki fanfics.
Anime-freak-225-0691 chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
Awesome story the song of a certain truth is so cool.
Taeminho64 chapter 16 . 5/31/2014
somebody has copied this story, they called it "you became god" or maybe you copied it? i assume that it was yours first because you have finished all of it. maybe you guys just... shared the first bit? i don't know. I'm just letting you know in case you didn't know already.
Cymiee chapter 16 . 2/5/2014
awww...sweet story xD
The defender of pokespe chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA DOESYUKITERUHAVESOMEBONDAGEFETISH /shotforimagininghardyaoihentai xDDDD
The defender of pokespe chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
... AVENGERS. SWEET ARTICUNO. THAT IS LIKE MY FAVOURITE NON-ANIME RELATED MOVIE ((Brave Story is my ultimate fav but it's an anime film lol. Though I like the movie Thor :3 LOKIIIIIIII))
The defender of pokespe chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
THE SONG OF A CERTAIN TRUTH ** AKISE-KUN'S CHARACTER SONGGGGG! ISINT IT? ISINT IT THAT SONG? I WUV THAT SONG HAAAAAAAA ((also the hint from your previous chapter was... Quite obvious lol xD))
ProhibitedSerenity chapter 16 . 12/24/2013
You are a god *-* OH MYYYY! It was awesome! More than awesome! I hate Yuno... i think it's an obvious fact, Yuno is a stupid, psycotic bitch, who killed our favourite: Aru. *sniff-sniff* This story... I think I put it into my fav's but if not, I'll do it. This is a kind of story, that I always wanted to read about Mirai Nikki... it feels so good and warm as they could do it! And finally they could be together... I couldn't understand the end of the M.N... Yuno will visit Yukiteru... WHY?! Why Yuno?! Who didn't even felt anything similar like pure love! It made me sick...
So hell of a lot thank you for this story :)) It made me smile several times
themostprofoundchild chapter 16 . 10/17/2013
Aaww that was DESERVES TO DIE! Any way i really liked when he has the dream i think its cool and you did a wonderful job.
BlushingNeko chapter 16 . 10/3/2013
Nice story, I like how the storyline was different
Allanna Morgan chapter 16 . 9/26/2013
Is beatufoul
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 16 . 9/25/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
mitsuyo-chan chapter 16 . 9/25/2013
Such a romantic ending ;)
mitsuyo-chan chapter 15 . 9/23/2013
"Crazy bitch," she panted, dropping the gun, "Stay dead this time." - the best line ever :D