Reviews for Return to the Gallery
TheMysticalQ chapter 4 . 3/16
And yet another cliff-hanger ending for this chapter. It packed less than the previous chapter did, so I was a little disappointed by that. Hopefully this will be continued one day.
TheMysticalQ chapter 3 . 3/12
This chapter has to be the best one so far. First, the length was longer than the other two, which is always a good thing to people who enjoy reading. Second, more detail was put into it than the previous chapters, giving it more substance than the other two. Third, the way you ended it was much more final, whereas the first two chapters' endings didn't really feel like endings at all. More like the beginning of a sentence. Overall, great job.
TheMysticalQ chapter 2 . 3/4
Not to be rude, but the ending of this chapter was a bit weak.
TheMysticalQ chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Kind of a short chapter. I hope more happens in the next one.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/22/2014
Wonderful! I'd love to see Gary go insane to be honest, and also is Mary to to be there too? XD
Guest chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
awesome story far, cant wait for next chapter :D
Marshmellow Sundaes chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
This is great. I love the fact Garry is still girly!
HopefulSeer chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
Insane!Garry? I would absolutely LOVE to see that! Mary going to make an appearance? It's a good story, keep it up!
IrateWritreviewer chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
It's not too bad. I read the first two chapters and it's going along smoothly.

The only thing I would say is that it feels that it follows canon a little too much. I would want to know what happened to Ib and Garrbear before their little return espionage back into the gallery. It'll create some more development. And I can sorta see where you're getting at with this Gabriel character... . so let's see if you can make it different than the canon. I'll be following this :)