Reviews for Growth
Lizicia chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I'm sad that they wouldn't use the scene in the episode because that picture alone gave me so many feelings but I guess it didn't fit organically into the episode. And now I'm very glad that you wrote this tag because you write wonderful dialogue, with them always being in character with the bantering and joking and just enough emotional depth. So, in conclusion - lovely as always.
Nath chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Nice fic. I was so disappointed when I found out that they wouldn't use that scene, with the plant. It would have been so cute and it would have been a nice reminder of the first scene of the episode. But editors had to make a (bad) choice... Anyway, thank you for re-writing the scene.
jafa50 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Nice job! I was sooo annoyed when the episode aired and that scene was not in it! It almost seems like the writers are backing away from any confrontations between Deeks and Kensi and concentrating on Nell and Eric. Great writing, keep it up!
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
That was absolutely lovely. You captured their banter - and personalities - perfectly, same with the rest of the team, and I was chuckling all the way through. The switch to a more serious note at the end was really touching but still fitted in with the rest of it and wasn't over the top.

I really enjoyed this.
fanficlover chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Awesome and brilliant story. Love it from top to bottom. Hetty is always cool and awesome. Love her in that episode and in this story. The way she said "Oh, Mr. Deeks" is just creepy. Loved it;) Loved Kensi and Deeks' banter. They are always the best and even better than on the show. I sincerely thinks you write them better than ever and somehow understand the characters better as well. I just love it and you for writing it. Thank you and more stories please.
callmesandy chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
LOVED it! awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
That was really good! Please write more!
touche1 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Very nice! Thank you for not letting that beautiful image go to waste. Sometimes I just hate the editors of the show.
SunnyCitrus10 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
The fern plant was cut from Paper Soldiers? How did you know? That picture made my day. Now I'm so sad. I hope the plant goes in a place of honor in her home.

Anyway, Deeks' grins are so infectious. And he better not die. Kensi would never be the same.
Their banter is always lovely. They are great partners but I wish for more in the future. Maybe closer to when the series ends. Who knows what the writers are thinking.
stormbinder22 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
And here I was thinking I'd have to wait weeks before a new story! I really love this one, nice little gift to us fans who were a bit heart broken at the cutting of the plant scene. The end was especially heart warming. Hope these post ep one shots continue, do you have any plans for multi chapter fics?
ReadtoRelax chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Nice story, however I can't remember who died?
twolostsouls25 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
So I just wanted to say I'm super picky with fanfictions because a lot of the ones I read don't really stay in character with the people they're writing about. That being said, your rendition of Kensi and deeks-especially the banter-was the best I've ever written. Jeepbwriting because you've got some talent :)
Nelly44 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Okay, this story was adorable. Thanks for sharing. :)
florencenightingale chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
That was so cute...beautifully written and very in character! Too bad we didn't get to see this in the episode...can't wait for the dvd release already :)
alphabetcookie chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I thought this was very sweet, and true to character. I was sad they cut that scene, there just hasnt been enough Densi in the past few episodes as far i im concerned! :P
Anyways, great writing.