Reviews for Only For You
Nashiru Miharu chapter 2 . 7/4/2015
GOOOOSH! THIS STORY WAS AMAZING! Geez, I didn't felt that for some time! This was really amazing! Totally loved it! *-*
Ahahah poor Kagami! He was tricked by everyone, even his own teammates xD Seriously, that was really mean of Riku and Hyuuga! From GoM's part I understand. They are overprotective when it comes to Kuroko, so cute! :3 So then made Kagami go through some sort of test that include Akashi ahahah so cruel xD But seriously, Riku and Hyuuga were mean x)
But things turned out for the better, so everything is good :3 It's a happy ending for everyone \*-*/ Especially Kuroko and Kagami A.A MUAHAHAHAHAH
LOVED THIS STORY! Definitely going to favorites :D
Kissuuuuuus
BlueStarLightCB chapter 2 . 4/11/2015
This was sweet and really cute loved it! Thank you
fucking shit chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
hhhngngnggdjsfk how come all the kagakuros you make are so adorbs i caannnootttt function properly
MissYuki1990 chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
AWWWWWW! I loved it! It was beautifully written and so, so sweet! Thank you for writing this!
Shin-kai Syndrome chapter 2 . 2/7/2014
no god the M-rated part is good! OAO
Kagakuro is awesome!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
Kagami kun.. So cute..!
point.guard chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
Awww.

It was really sweet. Except the 'Limey' part. Not really a big fan of those but I guess it's okay. It's still sweet, the relationship, that is.
dunnoifGraluorNalu chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
Gosh, this is so cute!
MayIGoOutSensei chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
OMG! I LOVE KagaKuro to the bone! thank you so much for this! your stories are such a blessing! thank you!
AispuroLogic chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
Aside from hot; this is cute :3
Guest chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
That was AWESOME! Loved it! :D
topaz38 chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
it's great how this was a surprise for both Kagami and Kuro-san. Those sneaky yet sweet GoM/Seirin guys. Then Kagami nursing him back to health. Great story.
FangXavier chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
So cute! ;P
yaoifangirl15 chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
THAT WAS ADORABLY INGENIOUS! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! xD
PiWrite chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
What happened to Kuroko2? Didn't he go outside before the blizzard ouo or did he return when I wasn't paying attention? /laughing