Reviews for Looking Straight to the Sky
ZGK1007 chapter 9 . 1/29
is this story dead?
TwinPersonalities chapter 9 . 1/22
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2016
I fucking hate people like this who instead of thinking about important things they practically have an orgasm at the sight of one of the shittiest anime/manga with the brain dead retarded naruto who sounds like he got dropped on his head as a child, why people enjoy it I don't know but if that happened in reality they would be grateful there is something after death and you'll see another world not fucking crying because it's unfair fainting because your going to see a fucking character, if anyone was like this in reality 1 they have a shit life if they can't accept things and move on 2 they would have no life and 3 they would have no meaning except to drool at the site of one of the shittiest manga/anime ever created probably for the rest or a majority of their lif e
Rowe Mason chapter 9 . 12/24/2016
I think the final part where Obito is dragged to where Rin is going to meet her demise is particularly fast. As in I had a hard time to keep up on who's talking as who and who's doing what.
Rowe Mason chapter 8 . 12/24/2016
Hooray for more Omake! Thank you, SE. I think that's the initial of your penname. I had much fun reading this chapter, and the bonus Omake. It's like being gifted with pudding and jelly after being served cake for dessert.
Rowe Mason chapter 7 . 12/24/2016
Ah. The lovable omake. Glad you made that. It's like reading an extra chapter with extreme shortness in word length. Nonetheless. Enjoyable all the same.
Rowe Mason chapter 6 . 12/23/2016
Now this is a twist that I'd like to read. Definitely gonna go to the next one just to see what happens.
Rowe Mason chapter 5 . 12/23/2016
Angst. Logic. Angst. Rationale. What appears to be an angst and cruel scene to others held a different meaning when explained. That's what I thought about this particular chapter. Bad. But there's good within. Like that.
Rowe Mason chapter 4 . 12/22/2016
The chapter title was you being sarcastic, wasn't it?
Rowe Mason chapter 3 . 12/22/2016
The last part sounds like what I sometimes experience in real life. You see piles of assignments. You suck it up and just so it before the deadlines. Procrastination is an ass, btw.
Rowe Mason chapter 2 . 12/21/2016
Whoa. Kushina's niece. Who would've known. I sure didn't. :p
Rowe Mason chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
Four. The infamous number that signifies Death. Incredible :3
MawVax chapter 9 . 12/5/2016
I NEED MOREEEEEEEEE OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
Reclun chapter 9 . 10/27/2016
I'm really enjoying this story, and hope it will be continued, even if the last time it was updated was a while ago.
Raffie13035 chapter 9 . 10/15/2016
Man, I really like the plot of your fanfic! I wonder what will to Death when Miu will he ready to take over... Will he... Die?