Reviews for Looking Straight to the Sky
AquilaPallas129 chapter 9 . 2/26
Really interested to see her meeting with hidan!
The Ancient Phoenix chapter 9 . 1/15
Great story. Shame it's undinisged.
Eh nani?
Love the Omakes. :-) BE FOOLISH, UN! I liked the Shinagami scene with Bito. Ow. I'm glad she's going to be okay. :-) VILLAGERS
Snort-worthy Omake. Interesting ending
Forgotten Lost Ancient chapter 9 . 11/4/2017
Nobody Smurf chapter 9 . 8/30/2017
Death's tatoos are worrying me. Something isn't right. He did claim to be the villain, after all. :/
I'm interested in hearing Rin's perspective, too. Madara really did a number on her, poor girl. At least Obito can hear the real story.

I hope your Muse comes back to this one some time. Thank you.
Nobody Smurf chapter 8 . 8/30/2017
After all of that, I think Miu will consider it a small price to pay. As Terry Pratchet once said, "What hope has the harvest if the Reaper doesn't care?"

The omakes were both fun. Thank you.
Nobody Smurf chapter 7 . 8/30/2017
That complicates things. And she can't tell anyone, either to warn Team 7 that zombie-Obito is running around and should be considered /extremely/ hostile, or that she needs his body back /alive/ to stuff his soul back into it. I do not envy that girl.
Passing out as a ghost is pure Obito. XD
The omake was pretty fun too. Miu would give Kakashi conniption fits. :)
Nobody Smurf chapter 6 . 8/30/2017
Details, details. That is pretty harsh if his soul was stolen, which could be argued in this case.
Nobody Smurf chapter 5 . 8/30/2017
For a first C-rank, that was actually pretty tame. Of course, they had an angry Kushina doing most of the work, and it was enough to calm her down, so I suppose it balanced out.
Nobody Smurf chapter 4 . 8/30/2017
Those kidnappers had better hurry up and return her. An angry Kushina is a /scary/ Kushina. And Kushina will be very, very angry if her new pet isn't there waiting for her when she gets back. XD
Nobody Smurf chapter 3 . 8/30/2017
'Full blast' is Kushina in a nutshell.
It figures that in a family that specializes in everything, somebody would have to pick 'leadership'.
Nobody Smurf chapter 2 . 8/30/2017
I like your version of Death. Just the absurdity of it all.
Kushina is always awesome. I'm looking forward to the meeting.
Nobody Smurf chapter 1 . 8/30/2017