Reviews for Looking Straight to the Sky
Nobody Smurf chapter 9 . 8/30
Death's tatoos are worrying me. Something isn't right. He did claim to be the villain, after all. :/
I'm interested in hearing Rin's perspective, too. Madara really did a number on her, poor girl. At least Obito can hear the real story.

I hope your Muse comes back to this one some time. Thank you.
Nobody Smurf chapter 8 . 8/30
After all of that, I think Miu will consider it a small price to pay. As Terry Pratchet once said, "What hope has the harvest if the Reaper doesn't care?"

The omakes were both fun. Thank you.
Nobody Smurf chapter 7 . 8/30
That complicates things. And she can't tell anyone, either to warn Team 7 that zombie-Obito is running around and should be considered /extremely/ hostile, or that she needs his body back /alive/ to stuff his soul back into it. I do not envy that girl.
Passing out as a ghost is pure Obito. XD
The omake was pretty fun too. Miu would give Kakashi conniption fits. :)
Nobody Smurf chapter 6 . 8/30
Details, details. That is pretty harsh if his soul was stolen, which could be argued in this case.
Nobody Smurf chapter 5 . 8/30
For a first C-rank, that was actually pretty tame. Of course, they had an angry Kushina doing most of the work, and it was enough to calm her down, so I suppose it balanced out.
Nobody Smurf chapter 4 . 8/30
Those kidnappers had better hurry up and return her. An angry Kushina is a /scary/ Kushina. And Kushina will be very, very angry if her new pet isn't there waiting for her when she gets back. XD
Nobody Smurf chapter 3 . 8/30
'Full blast' is Kushina in a nutshell.
It figures that in a family that specializes in everything, somebody would have to pick 'leadership'.
Nobody Smurf chapter 2 . 8/30
I like your version of Death. Just the absurdity of it all.
Kushina is always awesome. I'm looking forward to the meeting.
Nobody Smurf chapter 1 . 8/30
I laughed when I found out how our OC died. Lamest death story ever. XD
fernandfeather chapter 9 . 8/13
If you ever get inspo for this fic again I think it could be really awesome. No pressure though! My fics are totally abandoned because I lost interest/became my own worst critic. Anyways Miu and her many changes are cool.
Keisuke Daichi chapter 1 . 7/3
And it just so happens that 4 is my favorite number xD
bLuewErewOlf25 chapter 9 . 6/18
This story is so EPIC! Kinda sad that it hasn't been updated in 3 years
Riku Uzumaki chapter 9 . 6/5
Now the big question is, "Will the Nine-Tails attack happen this time around?" The only reason Obito even knew when Kushina was going to give birth when she did was because he overheard Kakashi talking about it to Rin's grave. It might not even happen at all this time around.
laelruin chapter 9 . 5/13
I seriously love this story! The "Death's Apprentice" idea is new to me. It's really cool how she's varying ages and yet still reads as the same person. I really love the omake's about her being on Kakashi's team as well.
Looking forward to another chapter.
L
Axel Fones chapter 1 . 5/7
I'm curious about the Death's apprentice thing, looking forward to how that ends up working.