Reviews for A Secret Power
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 6 . 9h
Oh globers! U cant just leave it there! DX thats not fair n nice T.T
Pls oh pls pls pls pls i hope u will update in d near future pls!
This story is so AWESOME n intriguing i cant help but wanting more! Im curious damn it! Stop killing me! Arghhhhh! *drop dead*
*throws phoenix down at myself* whoa that was close...hehehe so i hope to see more of this masterpiece, ganbatte nee! U AWESOME author u ;)
Fantasydreamer7 chapter 6 . 7/12
Omg! This is like one of my favorite fanfics. I use to reread it all the time. So happy that I found it. I really wish there were more chapters.
I hope you continue this someday. Your writing is good, it's a really interesting idea, and I'd love to find out where it's going to go. :)
YugiYamiAtem chapter 6 . 3/21
Kotetsu! I enjoy how he remembers Bunny's nickname instead of his actual name. That nickname is so powerful that it's used in the Canon story in a similar way! This story is Truly a gem and I hope I get to read more of it. Hope you enjoy writing it as much as I do reading it! See ya!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
More please
Shad0ish chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
I really hope you're still writing this, because I'm really loving it so far!
Kyu-Momo chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Woo! A very interesting start! :3
mara-kun chapter 6 . 4/15/2014
This is very compelling ! I'm looking forward to what you have stored for us ! Hope you update soon.
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 6 . 4/7/2014
O my god pls make more soon I love where this is going!
Bashirisuku chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
please update!
silvereyes120 chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
Please, I beg you in the name of all fans update your story!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
I'm really excited to read more and find out more about the second power!
UuenTheYueRyuu chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
O.O I-intense...!
CrossroadsLovely chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
update soon please! i am a new tiger x bunny fan and i am reeeeeally looking forward to your future chapters! :3
DeadlyShadows-KuroOni chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
Please continue I'm really liking what ur writing!