Reviews for Bat Family Mayhem
NANANABATFAM chapter 9 . 2/17
NO! NOT THE MAGAZINE!
I'm so sorry to hear about your Uncle; my grandfather passed recently, and that was hard. Expect it to take a long time to heal. And some people don't cry immediately. That's okay. It's part of the grieving process. Now maybe you've heard this a hundred times before, but it is true. You don't need to heal immediately, and you won't.

If you are a Christian, talk to Jesus. He understands your pain. If you're not, I'd look into Jesus if I were you. He loves you and is grieving with you. He always listens, and always loves. Even if you think you are, you are never alone.
FanficReader1212 chapter 60 . 1/12
ahahahahahahahahah! I laughed so hard at this chapter! My friend thought I was crazy. I really hope you do a part 2 for this. Maybe one of my fav chapters
Jun Wu Xie X Jun Wu Yao Lover chapter 48 . 12/27/2017
Haha! Cowboy to CowMAN! HHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Jun Wu Xie X Jun Wu Yao Lover chapter 33 . 12/26/2017
This was cute
Jun Wu Xie X Jun Wu Yao Lover chapter 29 . 12/26/2017
F you
Jun Wu Xie X Jun Wu Yao Lover chapter 18 . 12/26/2017
This is really good!
Jun Wu Xie X Jun Wu Yao Lover chapter 11 . 12/26/2017
Huh…I wonder if your mom will EVER see this note
Jun Wu Xie X Jun Wu Yao Lover chapter 2 . 12/26/2017
This is really cute and cool this thing actually happened at me and my siblings well without the hacking thing
Jun Wu Xie X Jun Wu Yao Lover chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
Eww…inspirational juices? that sounds pretty disturbing and gross
Lio chapter 46 . 12/15/2017
I can just imagine Dick squashed in there, cheek against the glass, hand desperately twitch in the direction of the donuts... and the other three just staring with varying looks of disbelief and fascination.
Lexi chapter 85 . 11/26/2017
I hope you continue this story.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/30/2017
In the second sentence of the second paragraph is were not was
Guest chapter 53 . 9/28/2017
Do a part 2 please
Guest chapter 85 . 9/19/2017
You know what. I f ing love you. You are such a great author and super creative. Not only that I can tell that you're a nice person. That's just plain awesome. And as disappointed as I'd be if you never ever again update this hilarious masterpiece I will be by your side. Alright. I WILL STAND BY YOU! I love you and your writings. I feel really bad about your uncle. If I had three wishes 1) would be peace for all humanity 2) Endless donations to teachers, shelters, hospitals, local service people, medical research facilities, and to anyone else who ACTUALLY needs it 3) The writing skills of you. So if you aren't ever going to get back onto that horse if you are going to stay on the ground and never fly through the clouds into beyond that's okay. You are awesome, kind and you have that humor the world needs. So thank you. Thank you.