Reviews for Bat Family Mayhem
Cartlin chapter 18 . 10/25
greensword101 chapter 25 . 10/18
Poor tim. He has a report due the next day and he was accused of murder and went through a terrible round of "Harvey Bullock: He Who Is Bad With People". I hope he gets an extention of some sort. Maybe you could write a chapter about tim and the stress that his life (college, crime fighting, etc.) have on his health and Bruce or the bat boys help him out. I just feel really bad for the guy (and understand him a bit as I'm in my second year at college and feeling a little overwhelmed at the moment).
greensword101 chapter 1 . 10/17
"You know the rules and regulations"? The senator doesn't OWN the building! And who says kids can't be in a business building? For all he knew, it could have been 'Bring Your Kid to Work' Day. They were clearly visitors, and that man had no right to say that or even touch them. Wish I could gear the things bruce must he saying to the idiot now (sighs dramatically). He's going to go all papabats on that senator for hurting his son. Who knows, maybe he'll be impeached (can that happen to senators or does that only apply for presidents, maybe the right term would be kicked out of office). But a reader can dream, that's too much to ask. Nice first chapter.
Cute Dickie bird
Laude Dei chapter 78 . 9/12
NO! I don't want you to ever finish your story! Also, yeah I will email I think about the court of owls/batman thing as I want to write that batman story but there is so much research needed, you can be my filtered source :) Thanks for the review, I hope your making your way through school, I can imagine it's rather hectic right now. XD I'm struggling through school long day at a time, but hey, what are you gonna do, I can't just leave school, I'm not old enough :P Loved this chapter, it was really cute! I laughed so hard when Dick told Bruce he had a voice in his head talking to him :D
TheImaginativeFox chapter 78 . 9/11
I loved the part were Dick attacked Damian; he was so casual about it, it was great. And then the ending where he was just going to sleep on the floor, but then Bruce picked him up, it was so cute!
greensword101 chapter 78 . 9/11
Thanks for the info. I was actually hoping that the origin story and red hood one be separate from one another. I was suggesting the reverse bat family, but I think dick shouldn't discover their ids for awhile. If the social workers do plan on taking him away, please don't use the j word I mentioned before and don't make the social workers themselves look like abusive assholes (but if that somehow does happen, I'd want bruce to take care of it without Batman's help). The different interaction idea would be nice, but you should also think of Dick's psychological state of mind. Seeing a giant bat right after his parents' death isn't doing to do much good. And I bet that Bruce won't be that nice to him, he just manages to start thawing out.

Were you referring to dealing with the last part of Not That Easy after you said Dick bribed damian?

Thank you so much for taking my suggestion for the gender bender story into serious consideration! That is awesome!

I'd think that if the origin story idea and red hood ones are in the same universe, I think it would be better if Jay met dick later. Maybe try kidnapping him out of jealousy because Bruce is still feeling guilty over his death and suddenly took in another kid. Dick would most likely handle his encounter with fear initially and maybe even feeling bad for unintentionally replacing jason. Then Jay would feel bad for scaring him after hearing Dick's story and they start bonding a little awkwardly at first, but become best pals at the end of the night.

As for the whole pressure due to saying adoptive father, I never really had a problem with that description before. I usually just get irked when bruce refers to Dick as his son even though the narration contradicts his words by saying "his ward" or "his legal guardian". It's like "why would you say those two contradicting statements in the first place?!"

Keep up the good work and hope to see the next update soon! :)
Sapphire Roz chapter 78 . 9/11
AAAAWWWWWWWWWW! My heart has melted with happiness of this adorable piece of art! Please update soon! I can't wait for the next chapter!
The Illuminaughty Pine Tree chapter 78 . 9/11
This was an interesting end.
greensword101 chapter 69 . 8/25
Damian singing a DISNEY song?! What is it, a full moon?! Liked the waffle song from dick and Tim. Why does jason even bother staying with these guys if he knows what might happen considering how dick is in charge of the troubles around them.

Wanted to ask about their last part of Not That Easy. I feel as though Dick should kind of act them way he did in an earlier chapter of this story where it was Jay that drove him off instead of bruce. Considering all of them shit bruce puts him through on a daily basis, a "heart to heart" us just not going to cut it. Maybe have dick plan on leaving and ignoring everyone's pleas which leads to most of them anger being directed onto bruce for the right reasons.

I'm not really a fan of Dick whumpage stories, I'm really not. I want to see him getting payback on the Joker for almost killing him once he gets healed up. Maybe he gets stopped by Batman at them last second, and leave a shocked Joker racked in pain. Maybe stretch it out a little bit to build up the drama and make the chapter longer.

I really hope that this helps and wish Roy the best of luck because I don't think that Jay is going to appreciate the "innocent" comment thrown his way.
ameliacolours chapter 7 . 8/24
it's so hilarious.. hahahahahahaha...
How dare they lie to my-err... Batman's... Robin!
God, after 'Bird Cage' Batman will never let them fight Penguin again.
25. Mug Shot is my favorite
Absolutely hilarious! You are so twisted and brilliant!