Reviews for Bat Family Mayhem
Winter'sSuffocation chapter 82 . 12h
Omg I'm finally all up to date with this I was binging on this! I love this story so f-en much plz update soon!
AMAZING
LET ME CRY THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL
I love this stuff so much! Great Work! More please! :P XD
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 82 . 7/12
I'm absolutely in love with the story! XD I love all these different stories, the different flavors of the stories, even the differing circumstances in each one. You did such an excellent job with all of these and the characterization is spot on! X) I can't wait to see what you'll write next! Thank you so much for writing these!
animelovernewbie chapter 82 . 7/10
Awww. That's so sweet. I love the relationship between Dick and Damian. Can't wait to read your next chapter. As long as a chapter gets up at some point, I could never be disappointed by any of them. :)
Goem.Van.Stitches chapter 26 . 6/20
I would live to read more Superhero Wipout.
AcademiaNut17 chapter 82 . 6/19
Great story so far! Please update!
c chapter 77 . 6/19
I was pretty good, except Dick is turns out to be nightwing and Jason was the second,not third oldest
The Lilac Bear chapter 82 . 6/17
That is the cutest! Please update soon! This story is addicting. I especially liked the gender bent thing!
The Lilac Bear chapter 1 . 6/17
Ahh.. That is so adorable!
grandshadowseal chapter 82 . 6/14
cute! i wanna see some Jay and Dami bonding time, maybe with Jay rescuing little Dami?
grandshadowseal chapter 72 . 6/14
hey Timmy aren't you part of Jay's fanbase after all you did snap pictures of him as Robin at any given opportunity! (i'd like to see the rest of the bat kids fans)
grandshadowseal chapter 50 . 5/31
haha! love Jason so much right now but you'll need more than a stake to kill the Joker! he needs to be drawn and quartered, salted and burned with the ashes scattered! XD
ADDBaby chapter 82 . 5/29
*sounds like a whale dying*

THE FLUFF! 8QAQ)8